What is your religion or faith?

• Catholic Christian
    17%(7)12%(11)Vote8%(4)
  • Protestant Christian
    7%(3)10%(9)Vote12%(6)
  • Orthodox Christian
    5%(2)4%(4)Vote4%(2)
  • Sunni Muslim
    14%(6)14%(13)Vote14%(7)
  • Shia Muslim
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Jewish
    7%(3)3%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Other Comment pls (Atheist, Deist , Agnostic etc.. )
    50%(21)57%(52)Vote62%(31)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "Sunni Muslim" though if someone asked me what my religion is, I identify myself with "Muslim" and just Muslim. Being Sunni means that you follow the sunnah (way of life) of the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him, which is a part of Islam obviously, but the term itself appeared as a result of those who decided that they don't wanna follow the sunnah.

• Shia muslims are by definition muslims too, weather you like it or not. Shias do follow sunnah, just as you do. It is obvious that you are trying to imply that they don't. You two just have different ways to go about it. Let's face it, texts like these can be interpreted however you want. Stop talking about your personal views and beliefs as if they were verified facts - they are not.

• @TheSwedishGuy it's ok dude, you don't need to apologize.

"They" are the ones who don't believe that following the sunnah is a part of Islam. regardless of how they identify themselves.

What Girls Said 24

• The best way to describe it is apathetic. I don't particularly care whether there's a deity or an afterlife. The prospect of an eternal reward or punishment neither entices nor frightens me.

• I'm just atheist :)

• Agnostic.

• Sunni Muslim

• I'm a pastafarian.

• Monster, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change
      The Courage to change the things I can
      And the Noodle to know the difference
      R'Amen

• Non denominational Christian.

• Protestant... Baptist to specify

• I'm a deist

• Agnostic.

• I'm a Jewish Spinozist.

• I don't believe in any religion.

• Christian.

• My family is Jewish.

• Protestant :)

• apatheist

• Szafism.

• I'm A Hindu

• I'm atheist

• Im an atheist, always have been.

• Grew up a Southern Baptist

Now? I have no idea

• Agnostic

• Hinduism

• I'm a wiccan

• Catholic Christian 100 %

What Guys Said 28

• I was raised Mormon, but I don't really attend anymore. I like sex too much tbh lol. But I consider myself Christian, read from the bible, try to live a Christlike life, etc.

• My family is Protestant, Episcopalian specifically. I'd call myself a "doubtful agnostic."

• I don't even think about it. Only people who identify themselves through their own or someone else's religion and whether they believe it or not need a word for religious status. For example an athiest is using their own personal religious status as a form of self identification. There is no word for mine since I have no status and to label it would be to acknowledge religion as a factor on my concience which it isn't so I don't.

• Some combination between Judaism and Christianity.
    Basically, if you view the Abrahamic religion as a series of novels, i stop reading at the end of the Bible. To me, i find wisdom and some indescribable emotion in the texts of the Old and New Testament, i have read some of the Koran (or Qur'an) and it just felt lacking.
    I believe, like Leo Tolstoy, that a man should find God in his own eyes before seeking the advice of another, possibly corrupt, person.

• I am an active and practicing Catholic. I usually attend the Traditional Latin Mass.

• I don't have a religion. I am an atheist.

• I'm an atheist :)

• Well I want to know what is actually true. Considering the fact that all religions are based on faith and with no way of telling them apart I'm going to have to rely on Science. None, I'm an Atheist.

• Cool, someone with an opinion. For the ease of the reader, i suggest you just get to the point when you post your next opinion.
      Everything besides " None, I'm an Atheist." is just unnecessary information.

• I guess i should apologize too. I may have been a bit of a hypocrite too.
      Personally, i do not see the sense in actively degrading someone else beliefs, people will believe what they want to, regardless of what they see on the internet.

• @NedfromtheNed Your right, at least in the majority of cases. Let's just let it go now.

• Christianity, Pentecostal denomination.

• Atheism is the most reasonable decision for me.

• Wodanist.

• Sunni Muslim

• Agnostic atheist.

• Atheist who supports the existence of religion

• Null...

• Protestant

• I'm an Atheist, always have been.

• Hindu

• I don't believe in organised religion. I have a personal relationship with God.

• I am quite scienciologist, it seems like I am supported by God of water Posiedon, and God of Mischiefs and Son of Laufy 'Loki'...

• Atheist, but wouldn't be surprised if there was a god.

• Atheist.

• Former Protestant and Orthodox. Currently an atheist.

• none, religion is bullshit.

• I'm an Orthodox Christian... but seems like I belong to da minority here...

• None - all religions are insanely stupid

• Hindu.

• I am a Jedi