What does it mean when a guy you just met, says its peaceful to be around me?

I notice he likes to be around me and I asked him why, he told me that it was peaceful. He kinda has psychic abilities, so I dont know, but he just met me. He waits for me after class every day. Most of the time I dont give him the time of day, but when I do talk to him, he staring deep into my eyes. Than he randomly told me that I need to meditate. If its peaceful around me, why do I need to meditate

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me as if he is interested in you, has he dropped any other hints? He wants you to meditate bc it is something that he does and he wants to include you in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he's comfortable around you. And maybe he feels like you don't quote understand the peacefulness that you exude so he feels like you should tap into by meditation. That or, he's crazy.

What Guys Said 2

• He's not psychic, just some weird-ass hippie.

• noooo

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds just as if you calm him in some way, like things don't feel hectic or crazy around you.