Whqt would happen if Ted Cruz became the President of the United States?

Would he abolish gay marriage and abortion? What would daily life be like? Would black people start being lynched again?

Most Helpful Guy

• People still lynch us sometimes. Depends on where you go. Gay marriage is still abolished in some places and abortion too I think.

In any case anyone tries lynching me they'll have to stop me from shooting and/or beating them first. They better knock me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an asshole.

What Guys Said 1

• He would probably remove gay marriage from the Supreme court. He would defund planned parenthood, as for making abortion illegal probably not. Would black people start being lynched again? No

• Maybe not make it illegal, but maybe he would make it near impossible, like in Texas?

• It wouldn't be near impossible in Texas at all. Texas is a highly populated state a place for gay marriage will always be somewhere.

• I was talking about abortion

What Girls Said 2

• I'll put your mind at ease and tell you no. The president doesn't have that much power. That would have to go through more of the system than just him.

• States rights