I'm 4,11 is that too short?

Most Helpful Guy

• Small, but cute, likable and will activate protective instincts for many guys. Reality is that tall girls really is something that girls among each other care, but most guys really don't care much about you being tall or small as long as you are generally attractive to them.

There literally is only one ultimate attraction factor for almost all guys and thats the hip-waist ratio thats preferably around 0,7 to 1.

Though you will surely have to deal with a few small person jokes nonetheless. Guys like to tease and be "mean". Hence, we greet our best friend with stuff like "hey butthead".
    In german for example small girls like you are called "Standgebläse". Stand = Standing. Gebläse comes from Blasen = blowing. Aka a girl who can give a blowjob while standing.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is little, but not "too short". You are who you are. :)

What Guys Said 11

• such disgusting comments and you are under 18. Depends on you age if you are somewhere between 14-16 i think its totally normal. Eat healthy and play basketball a little bit or improve jumping.

• I wouldn't mind. But then again, I'm only 5'6. So the height difference wouldn't be so drastic in my case.

• To short for what... there are plenty of shorter guys out there that would find that height attractive.

• 0|0
  • Yes dear, but you are under 22 and height increases till 22 so nothing to worry about.

• Well my cousin is 6 foot 3 and his only fourteen

• Not short at all

• Yes it is short.

• Fun size xD

• Hell No! I'm 7 and I'm not tall enough to smooch giraffe.

• no, not at all

What Girls Said 0