HI, I'm 5,3 and I want to know if guys would find my height annoying?

0|0
10|31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You've got an inch on me, and since you're under 18 you still might grow a bit! I think 5'4 or 5'5 would be ideal, and you might yet reach that! And even if you don't, it's great being short, and it doesn't look like guys have a problem with it at all!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• you're fine bro

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing annoying about your height at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, you're good. Plus, if you're under 18, you'll still grow a few more inches before your body is done growing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I stopped growing as a freshman in high school. However, I'm okay with that as I am 5' 8". I kind of wish I was shorter sometimes.

• Ugh so annoying!! lol Just kidding it's still a great height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a 5'3 girl for awhile, that height is just fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you're too tall!

Joking. I'm 6'2" and have dated girls your height and shorter, it's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect height. Sweet and petite!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're about a half inch shorter than my first girlfriend. If I'd found her height annoying, she never would have been my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'3 isn't that like basically average for your age also it's barely a problem try being 5'4" as a guy like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, Taller chicks are hotter if that's what u asking but like annoying as in pissing me off? Nopesz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying? How is a height annoying to someone? If I'm not mistaken, Carrie Underwood is that height. You think we find her annoying? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4.. How do you think I feel lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Some really like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, short girls are sexy ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • no your height is not annoying at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not annoying at all, it's rather cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would your height be annoying? 5'3" is the perfect height for me since I'm short myself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should they. 5'3" is fine. It's more about your personality than your height

0|0
    0|0
  • UMMM... why would you height sorry, THAT height be annoying... pretty normal to me.. matter a fact.. that's my "perfect girl height"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7, so your height is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my guy friends say they prefer shorter girls as do I.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol annoying? What?

0|0
    0|0
  • How would your hight be "annoying"?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I will be happy to kiss you more likely due to your height.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Not annoying at all. It's adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Do ya understand 5'3" is almost average?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like that height cause i be still taller than ya with 5 or 6 in heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5ft1
    Would YOU find my height annoying?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Lol, 5'3" is fine. I'm 5'2" and my boyfriend is 6'. Guys like short girls. Some guys love 'em. Of course, there are those who don't, but everyone is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2, you height is an improvement on mine :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4" and my 6'4" boyfriend doesn't find my height annoying. Maybe other things, but not my height. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 8". I find my height super annoying, since there aren't a lot of tall guys in my area. If I wear heels, I'm taller than my boyfriend. It bothers me a little because I like to wear them. I think your height is good! You're not super short or too tall. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 2.5 inches taller than my husband in mah bare feets, and 8-9 inches taller than him in heels. This bothers neither of us even a little.
      Even after all these years, I feel like a little girl, next to him.

The whole "wanting to be shorter than him" thing isn't really that. It's really just a proxy for "I want to feel protected".
      Once you find that, it won't matter how tall or short he is.

• what. why would someone find your height annoying? im also 5'3 and i constantly get told my height is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Its an ok height but not a kissable height 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys will find it cute when a girl is shorter then them. I am 5'5 and i prefer a guy that's taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • mm i think most like it and will think you are cute or at least thats what my boyfriend has always told me

0|0
    0|0
  • Your short, he ll find you too short if he's taller than 5'9

0|0
    0|0