I feel sad :( can someone tell me a joke to make me laugh?

Most Helpful Girl

• One day a man was going for a walk and saw a lady taking an allocator for a walk so he went up to the lady and asked "does your allocator bite?". The lady replied "no" so the man reached down to pat the allocator and the allocator bit his hand. "I thought you said your allocator didn't bite" said the man. "It's not my allocator" replied the woman. The end. 🐊

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to catch a squirrel, just climb a tree and act like a nut.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not really a joke, but try to say "bubbles" in the angriest voice you can. It's amusing.

• an elephant was walking in the jungle when he stepped on a sharp twig he sat crying because it hurt. a sparrow saw the elephant crying and flew down to see what was wrong, the sparrow asked what was wrong the elephant told the sparrow about the twig, the sparrow said that all I can help you with that and the sparrow pulled out the twig. the elephant was so relieved he said to the sparrow if there is anything at all I can do for you I will you can count on it, the sparrow thought about it for awhile then said well there is something the elephant said name it its yours, the sparrow said ok I've always wanted to fuck an elephant. the elephant said well you can fuck me, so the sparrow starts to fuck the elephant. after the sparrow had been at it a while up in the trees a monkey noticed what was happening and started to laugh so hard he knocked a coconut off the tree. the coconut fell and hit the elephant in the head and the elephant said ouch to which the sparrow replied what am I hurting you love.

• A pregnant woman crashed her car on the way to the hospital, when she woke up she was in a hospital bed. She was no longer pregnant. She freaked out, but the doctor came in.

"It's ok Mrs, you had two healthy babies, a girl and a boy. They as Perfectly fine. But since you were in a coma, you're brother named them." Said the doctor

"Oh no," thought the woman. Her brother was a little dumb and weird.

"Well, what did he name the girl?" She asked.

" Denise" said the doctor.

"Well that's not too bad," she said. "What about the boy?"

"Denephew"

• What is white, black, and red? A nun falling down the stairs

What is white, black, and laughing? The nun that pushed her

• I can only think of this video. I don't know if you will find it funny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_o2hhSgfJ8

• My social life 😏 If that's not a joke then I don't know what is

What Guys Said 4