How many girls n guys like to work on cars?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like some work on my car. Like, I get satisfaction out of changing my oil or fixing small problems like lights or sensors, or changing things i can get to.

The stuff that involves ripping the car apart to get to? No thanks, mechanic can do that.

What Girls Said 2

• I like to either tell my Dad or grandpa the issues i experience with my vehicles or just go to America tires and be like "help meee my car is being weirddd".

• I couldn't ignore something going wrong with my car without trying to find out why, out of natural curiosity.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't work on cars. The most I do is change the oil. I've fixed a couple things, but I'm not a mechanic or restorer if that's what you're asking.

• Both my girlfriend and I like cars. I have a female coworker who is crazy about them.

• I could completely take a car apart with my eyes closed, down to the last bolt. But if I wasn't looking when I took it apart I couldn't put it back together again. :)

• I know next to nothing about cars

• yes i do all the repaires on my car and i can build one if i wanted to. i was a mechanic for over 20 years

• I'm use to fixing what needs fixing and doing maintenance, but I don't want to do work if work doesn't need to be done. So, no I don't like working on cars, but if I have some cold beer shit gets done.

• If I would what the hell I was doing, I'd love it enough at least to make sure it keeps running/working.

• Yo

@TheHooptyMiata
    @redeyemindtricks

• Yep tx for the mention!

See, the problem with building ratrods is that... shall we say, "doing things to spec" is simply not important at all. (When you're trying to do shit like put a PT boat engine into a Model A body... well, you cut a corner, or two, or eight.)
      Since that's most of what I got started with in my daddy's shop -- both because that was his hobby too, and because there really wasn't any liability if I accidentally destroyed things -- I have a natural tendency to be kind of sloppy with actual, normal work on production cars.

I still know how to do everything, but, I am not meticulous about tying up all the little odds and ends and shit.

I have NO idea how to work on a hybrid, though.

• Deadly fan of cars, it's you and me 🚔

• neutral lol