Which Social Media Accounts Really Matter and Why?

I vote for YouTube cuz I love long Videos & want to be YouTuber

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of what? Depends on what you wanna do on social media. Browsing the latest gossip or just things that interest you, maybe Facebook or Instagram. For personal things, YouTube. For jobs or career, LinkedIn.

Most Helpful Girl

• i chose youtube. not because i make videos but because thats the only one i go on and i appreciate how easy it is to find songs on there.

What Guys Said 15

• Twitter is probably the most powerful right now.

What kind of youtube videos do you plan on making?

• Well I only have Facebook so I can't comment on the others.

Facebook is the largest social networking site in the world and everyone and their mothers are on it (literally!). Facebook matters to me because the people I have on my friends list actually know me (and vice versa).

I have a YouTube account as well, but I don't make videos or anything like that. I just mainly use it to look at videos.

• To me, only my linkedIn is important, for professional purposes.
    I often use youtube but generally just to look at movies, not to publish anything.
    I'm not on facebook or instagram, only on GAG :D

• YouTube for entertainment, and Facebook to keep contact with all of your family and friends.

All the others such as Snapchat and Instagram are toys. The top 2 are WAY more important!

• Hahaha I love the "are Toys" hhhh it's true true
      I'm lost between Insta & FB but for reall Instagram sucks !!! Short videos & No Albums , not organized 😤😅

• YouTube. I think you can find many chanels that, other than just entertainment, also offer useful info and even news from different, and more objective points of view. It's nice to escape the bias of news chanels on TV, and also the fact that you can chose whatever you'd like to see anytime with little to no advertisement.

• I like youtube the most... but none of them are important in any way

• Instagram so they know what's up

• Out of the ones i know, I think YouTube has the best uses if you want to help community.

• I love YouTube!

• I'd say YouTube as well because I use to make money on it

• WhatsApp (now part of Facebook) is uncrackable and can't be hacked and can't be faked.

• Which one do you prefer? Are you on WhatsApp or in my opinion (video calling)

• YouTube for longer HD videos. Facebook For sharing albums. Instagram common used by celebrities..
      I use WhatsApp hhh everytime I delete it my family/friends freak out on me.

• YouTube ruins friendships. I've been part of it, totally sucks.

• It depends on message and audience.

For me, I'm trying to learn instagram; as an ideal audience for work would be high schoolers and college students.

Facebook because of business, though admittedly, I'm not doing much tangible business yet; though my meeting set ups tend to be through Facebook.

Youtube would be important for video and embedding video or slideshows to Facebook and my website. I'm not using it for business (mostly watching as opposed to uploading) as much as I will be soon, but I do watch a lot of videos.

LinkedIn - though not many people really seem to use it as a primary Social Media site. OIt seems like more of an afterthought or a place to visit for a few minutes, as opposed to reading a lot of articles, etc.

Twitter for business and personal. I use it mainly to read articles. I probably only post about twice a month.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• FB. It's the only way I keep in touch with my friends that are not near by.

• I like instagram the most.

• Literally none.

• I like Pinterest.