Another terrorist attack by ISIS, this time in Brussels, Belgium, what do we do?

Isamic extremists at work again. 31 people dead, 270 wounded. This has to stop, and while my heart goes out to the victims, I'm feeling more anger than sadness.

Muslim suicide bombers practicing their perverted, corrupted version of Islam, hating the west, trying to rebuild their idea of a caliphate governed by Islamic rules, thinking they'll get to paradise through martyrdom - all this nonsense ideology needs to be analysed, attacked, destroyed, and replaced with better ideas.

1|0
3|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Twitter hashtags, flowers and Teddy bears aren't going to help. The West is at war with a ruthless enemy. And who are we in the West to say that their version of Islam is corrupted? There are probably many Islams, and it doesn't do us any good to try to say one is more valid than another. It has always been a fighting faith since the 7th Century. Once, there were Europeans who stopped the advance of the Muslim armies into Europe. Where are the leaders today? They tell us about a "religion of peace" and other PC pablum while their people continue to get slaughtered. While the Chancellor of Germany said that all the Muslim "refugees" (which most are not) were welcome. Why would a civilization do this to itself? Why would Western leaders allow their women and girls to be mass raped by barbarians? In the West we have the right to vote. We can vote for leaders who will put a stop to the madness by taking common sense steps. A country's borders used to mean something. They're going to have to mean something once again and they're going to have to be defended. Political Correctness will only get more people killed. The terrorist cells that are already rooted throughout Western Europe (and probably the U. S. as well) have to be ruthlessly taken out. In Belgium, prior to this last tragedy, the police refused to do night time raids. Why? Squeamishness. That's no longer an option.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreed for the most part, except I do think it's critical to distinguish between ISIS' version of Islam and the mainstream view or views that aren't violent - which is not just limited to the West, but in other countries too. It does us good by not isolating those Muslims who are peaceful and on our side. Their version is the superior one, and that should be asserted. Many of those Muslims are the ones being killed the most in all this after all.

• thank you for MH Guy opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• To bad we can't just blow them off the face of the planet. :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I challenge you to find what aspects of Islam they are perverting. Everything they are doing can be supported by Islamic scripture, and by the commands, or even actions, of Muhammad.
    And considering the Koran is eternal, and everything in it is the perfect and infallible word of Allah, its meaning is eternal. It does not change over time. What was OK 1400 years ago is still OK (in fact, required) by the Koran.

Muhammad taught peace for the first 13 years of Islam, before being kicked out of Mecca for being a pest. In 13 years, he gained 150 followers. For the next 23 years, he ordered military conquest, even led many himself, butchered caravan traders, had entire towns of people killed by beheading, which even if he did not wield a sword himself, he still watched it. He took slaves to the wives and daughters of the men he slaughtered. He enticed people with the promise of booty and loot and spoils of war. He took sex slaves.

In this 23 year period, he gained tens of thousands of followers, and when he died, the next caliph had thousands murdered for the crime of trying to leave Islam, because Allah commanded IN THE KORAN "He who changes his Muslim faith, kill him."

The people perverting Islam are the sane, good Muslims who only want to live in peace, because according to Allah, by turning their back on jihad, by living with (or living under) the kaffir, by not seeking to die in Allah's name, by condemning things Allah calls for in the Koran (like killing apostates), they are actually saying Allah was wrong, Muhammad was wrong, and trying to reshape the religion into something that is not evil. And by doing so they are perverting everything Muhammad stood for.

There are better ideas. Those ideas are ANYTHING OTHER THAN ISLAM, because what they are doing is, literally, Islam.
    And if Allah is real and his word eternal, trying to CHANGE Islam is the same as man trying to change what god actually said. The end result would be a false religion that was merely stripped down Islam that discarded Allah. It would not be a real faith.
    They can be Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Zoroastrian, atheist... hell, they can be actual Satanists, and they would be able to live with others not like them peacefully.

A reformation only exists to return something to how it is supposed to be, all clutter removed. Bad news? What ISIS practices? That IS reformed Islam, returned to its literal roots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel with you... I was less than 1 km away from the attacks at the airport... and we all think what you say: how can people be so sick in their heads they do these barbaric acts?
    It's unfortunately the same question people from Paris ask too. Or a few years back, people in New York, London and Madrid...

2|0
    0|0
    • That's so scary, very glad to know you're safe. The people committing these horrible acts are vile. All the best to Belgium and the great people there, our thoughts are with them.

• Thanks a lot!
      There have been quite a lot of arrests these days so we hope most of the terrorist cells have been eliminated now... though vigilance will be needed till eternity :o

• All we can do is keep marching and hope that things turn out alright.
    Radical islam needs to stop because muslims stand up and say that they have had enough; external pressure will never work.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you plan on changing their minds? You'll never change their minds. It's their religion, they believe in it so strongly that they're willing to die to further their agenda, and that you're going to hell. The West is so weak that they will continue to get away with it again and again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im muslim my self but they won't go to heaven , they just a group of criminals using what they like in our religion for their sake

1|0
    0|0
  • burn all the babies :)
    anyone get that reference btw? that is such a funny quote, and if u dont know what it is dont comment because u dont know what its from so u dont know the context :P
    shit will get done, if not now, after November ;) have faith in that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The only way to prevent Islamic terrorism is to remove all Muslims from Western Civilisation.
    Round them all up and expel them, by the use of as much force as is necessary to achieve that end.

0|0
    0|0
  • May I ask where you got this information? Do you realize that anything you read online or watch on TV could be somewhat or completely fabricated?

0|0
    0|0
    • Which information? The Brussels attacks are all over the news. The rest - all you need to do is listen to jihadists and ex-extremists/jihadists, videos of radical Islam being preached, and ISIS' own message while beheading journalists and others to know what the problem is. Also the 6000 Europeans radicalized who have traveled to Syria to join ISIS. It is an ideology that is a huge part of motivating this, and it needs to be killed.

• Show All
    • That's just BS conspiracy theories. Tell that to all the people who lost their loved ones today or had them seriously injured. It's incredibly insulting to all the people who died and the grief their families are enduring. You can see the explosions on CCTV cameras, see the devastation, pictures and videos of the people injured, survivors talking about it, etc. The government wasn't taking videos - ordinary people were doing that in the wake of the blasts, and posted them online and to media sources.

It happened. It was horrible. Now we have to deal with it and figure out what to do and how to prevent future attacks.

• I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I'm not going to be really naive and believe everything that the media/government says, including video shots.

• Yeah, this is the true form of Islam. That is why it means "taking Islam to the extremes".

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank the lawdy u just said it's the CORRUPTED version of Islam, not ALL of Islam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I never liked Starbucks anyways...

1|0
    0|0
  • which ideology?
    perverted, corrupted version of Islam that overcame by human hate nature, yea totally agree, it should vanish, killing innocents is sick

0|0
    0|0
    • The Islamic extremists' ideology of politicizing Islam and imposing it on everyone, trying to create a Caliphate under Islamic Law, etc.

• i see no harm about islamic law
      as long as its applied without interfere with others freedom
      isis is not about islam, if those leader of isis really believe that bomber will go to heaven , they would have done it themselves,
      they are just having materialistic dreams, and using religion to brainwash uneducated people who were squashed under injustice living
      i am not justifying, i am just trying to make the situation clear,
      killing innocents is sick

• not corrupted version the REAL version lived out by mohammed.

go read it.

0|0
    0|0
    • there's a holy war prophesised in the quran, these extremists beleive they are in that prophesy fighting atm. why do we separate the book from these activities when they are concurring?

• Show All
    • He problem IS ISLAM.

The quran precisely.

• well i have read it , did you?
      its said by westerns-intellectuals not the mob- he is the greatest man lived on earth, did you read that?
      haters can only hate

• Run and hide. Retreat. Plan out. Prepare. War for Peace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop a nuke on those niggers

0|0
    0|0
  • We need to bomb the shit out of the middle east targeting every standing structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • NUKE Afganistan Syria Lybia, Pakistan !!

0|0
    0|0
  • All organized religion must be banned - every single religion

0|0
    0|0
  • we kill all muslims. make camps for them to kill em all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think that they are free to express their own ideology and follow their culture. The west needs to learn how to deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Holygirl, so, You think its good for them to butcher and commit savage massacres of innocent european people because they are ''expressing themselves'', And, Who cares if they are slaughtering our friends and family, We just need to ''deal with it''?

Surely you cannot be serious...

If i came to your country, And butchered your family whilst they went about their daily life, Would you just have to ''deal with it'' and allow me to keep doing it as im ''expessing myself''? I Surely think not...

• The most recent one was in a football stadium in the Middle East, many people died.

0|0
    0|0