Guys, if a girl is hairy?

per say she is hot, like great body and nice/cute face but she is hairy, how much off a turn off is it?
Noting she is doing lazer treatement and is half way done so now she is sort off average.
anndddd she is always groomed of course :P

29

Most Helpful Guy

• By groomed do you mean trimmed? That's all I care about personally. As long as she hasn't just let it grow and never ever done anything with it. Even then if I like her I'm not going to hold that against her. Just not my preference.

• no I mean shaved or waxed until I have my laser session.
      with laser it is getting much less though and with a few more sessions it would be neglectable

What Guys Said 28

• If she is already groomed with waxing or shaving I wouldn't' care at all. I don't expect her to be naturally hairless.

• Ew. Shave that shit. Turn off level 100. Oh. Groomed. No biggie. But if that was just how she preferred it, I couldn't do it. I don't have much hair on my arms, so when a chick has more hair than I do, it's like "mmmmkdalskndofe."

• I don't understand how people can be "hairy" when they always have the option to groom themselves. Sure, if you have dark, thick, fast-growing hair its obviously gowing to be harder to groom - but you should always put in the extra effort to take care of yourself.

Idc what kind of hair a girl has. But no, i won't date a girl who is too lazy to use a damn razor for 5 minutes.

• Yes, a girl being hairy can indeed be a turnoff for men

• It depends on what kind of hair and what kind of guy she is dating.

• Well if she is hairier than me then that is a problem. But normally I don't really care about body hair and especially leg hair. Trim the nether regions though.

• yea...
      well, like I said I am doing laser, so the hair would be sort off gone after a few sessions...
      you know what is laser right?

• Yes of course.

• perf :P

• As long as she isn't a literal ape I don't mind hair at all. I kinda have a fetish for a bit of body hair on a woman actually. :P

• it iks a turn on- love hair

• well there is a lot of beautiful girls in turkey, but I stayed there for one year without having a girlfriend for a simple reason: they mostly don't shave... aauuughh

• Hairy arms, hairy legs, hairy face, any trace of hair in underarms and hair on pubes... Absofuckinlutely a MAJOR turnoff for me.

• just take a chill pill :P

• Haha... You're right. I'm complaining as if some girl is up for grabs for me. I'm already married.

• lol good for you ^^

• Being hairy is a strong turn off, but not a reason for rejection as it can easily be fixed.

• Depends. If it's her pussy, then I don't mind too much, though I'd prefer shaven. If she's rocking a full beard though, then we'll have problems.

• I dont mind hair..

• Yeah chill. Most of the guys here are brainwashed that women dont have body hair... lol

• Depends how hairy.

• Depends on where at

• i won't get near her, never

• lol relax hahaha
      but when I will be done with laser, I will barely have hair.

• 100% intended :-P

• @MoonlitSonata lol :P

• Is shaving that difficult for a woman? I get that it must be kinda tricky.

• lol it doesn't give a satisfying result.
      laser is better because after a few sessions the hair won t grow back again.
      like it would be minimal you know?

• Sorry if I came off a little strong. I am a very passionate person :-D

• mo worries haha :)

• I'll take her to date and then to apartment. I love the girl with heart no matter hair or not.

• Hairs are not a problem anymore

• It's really not a big deal for me. Sometimes it can be sexy.

• Absolutely fine. :)

• if underarms and legs have no hair, then they are okay to me.

• where is the hair? if she has her pits and legs shaved, then thats all i need

• Are you referring to pubic hair or overall body hair?

I love pubic hair, personally. Body hair is a toss up. I've never seen a woman with body hair like a man, and I guess it would be odd. Normal female body hair is not a turnoff for me, though.

• well it is not like a man lol but I am not blonde so it shows :/

• I would love it and find it cute actually. I would infact be sad that she is lasering it off forever :(
    But then again I ma a very hairy guy.
    Hmm.
    Hey, what do you feel of very hairy guy?

• I usually like hair on a guy

• :) cool. And so do I. I don't feel you need to do laser though.
      But if a guy is very hairy even on front torso , LOT of hair?

• My dick wouldn't mind

• good to know mate lol

• GIven her grooming is as you describe, what exactly will i notice?

• well fair point hmm... it's more about me being paranoid right?
      so I don't feel I am like ready for whenever the guy would want sex
      and I would get paranoid if he for instances caress my legs I would instinctively rub it after him to check if I missed a spot or if it isn't smooth as I want it to be etc..

• I can only speak for myself. Sure legs feel nice when they're smooth, but stubble doesn't gross me out. Long hair does, it shouldn't but does.

As for your genital areas ... smooth is nice for oral, in terms of looks, hairy kind of turns me on ... but i think younger guys who have grown up with everyone shaving may feel different.

I think the 'stubble is whatever' is pretty common though.

• okii thanks for sharing ^^

• I shave my balls.

• good for you :P

• I like cuddling

• I like snugglin