In general, are you a negative or a positive person?

I think I'm a extremely positive person because no matter how bad things are going for me I always see the brightside of the situation and I never complain about it. I'm just really bored and this was the first question I thought of so all answers are appreciated lol

0|0
15|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Positive. I am always positive no matter what life throws my way. I mean there is no such obstacle that one can not over come in life!

0|2
    0|0
    • Your positive attitude surely finds the real negativeness of life...

• Show All
    • @dinu12345 I don't know what you want me to answer?

• both questions answer

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Mostly I'm a positive person but every now and then I get a day where I'm negative but it doesn't last long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually positive, especially with others, but tend to become more negative when it comes to my own life. I prepare myself for the worst, I guess. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely negative. I can find the worst of anything. At this point, I look forward to it or what else can I complain about? I'd have nothing else to do lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm more pessimistic. I'm definitely trying to become more positive though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a positive person. Who I talk to and if they put me down, can make me a negative person

0|1
    0|0
  • Positive most of the time. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • positive in long term goals and outlook on life, negative when it has to do with promises being kept. i rather be pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed so i assume everything won't happen until it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm extremely neutral.
    But, out of positive or negative, I'm definitely positive.
    I'm rarely negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • pessimistic as FUCK

0|0
    0|0
  • Im very positive

0|0
    0|0
  • I survived because i'm positive and i will try to be always positive because i really need positivity in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a rational realist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Negative and quite bitter.
    In my every day life I pretend being positive in order to make other people feel better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• POSITIVE ALL THE WAY :D

0|0
    0|0
  • we are NYErs, we hate everyone and everything around us. bad drivers, people who walk the wrong way on the sidewalk, who double park or take up 2 spaces in the parking lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in general pretty equal when it comes to negativity and positivist (y)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am everything. Its an uncontrollable roller coaster.
    From one day to the other i can be the happiest strong willed fighter (which i will use to my advantage), but also a damn shipwreck that sinks deeper and deeper.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a 1/2 glass type person

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Rationalist / realist here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Negative, but I'm working on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I'm kind of in between on basically anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • im most of the times a positive person but im a pessimist most of the times too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am quite negative

0|0
    0|0
  • 70 / 30 % for negative

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pervert question. Hell yea, I'm negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think I'm positive.

0|0
    0|0
  • positive...

0|0
    0|0