What do people call you when they compliment you?

All I ever get called it cute haha, nothing else lmao. How about you?

0|1
43|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people will only compliment me over the internet... which is weird.
    I did get complimented by a co-worker yesterday though at work. She said I looked "so cute as Belle".
    I think the reason most people will only throw compliments my way over a screen is because it is less awkward for them.
    I'm flattered for sure, I just wish more people knew how to speak their mind when it is something positive about someone in person.

Most of the time if I feel like it is appropriate, I will say what I am thinking. So if I think someone looks good or looks beautiful, I'm going to tell them. It usually brightens up their day, and that is exactly what I want for them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• O I don't over the years I've gotten everything from cute, handsome, hot, sexy, attractive, good-looking, once I was called superman because of my jawline lol which I thought was both funny and awesome since I love superman.

And then @TheBraveLion called me a fucking stud which was new and @IceEverest basically called me a hot gypsy lmao which was pretty funny and a total new one.

I think that's pretty much all of them.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 42

• I have been called cute, nice looking, hot, sexy, an angel, beautiful, gorgeous - pretty much whatever the guy thinks will work on me I suppose. The most common is cute though because of my stature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same it's always cute except for here where it's

You're pretty... for your age
    You're hot... for your age
    You're beautiful... for your age

Kinda puts a damper on it lol

3|0
    0|0
    • Is twenty... for (4) your age? you look younger! (Ok minus points for spelling 4 (for) incorrectly but plus points for deserved flattery lol)

• @AndrewMG oh points given babe 😊💚

• Haha, cheers, always happy to accept points from my younger friends!

• Hmm, from my best friend, I usually get called cute, from the boyfriend it's usually a nod and a 'Looks good' :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I don't get compliment! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I get called, cute, adorable, sexy, hot, beautiful, gorgeous, pretty. I get just about every name in the book. I get called sweet, funny, smart, attractive. Like, you name and I get called it, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rare that I get a compliment (in real life, in person) and I don't ever trust them. it's usually a lie or someone trying to get something out of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, you are cute... and good-looking. Add another compliment to the list! ;P

I get cute, pretty, beautiful, sexy, sweet, hot, etc... Very flattering!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute and pretty.
    It's good to be cute. 😄
    I was once or twice called hot/sexy, but that feels so sexual and meaningless for me, I don't know why. @.@
    But I preffer to be cute/pretty over hot/sexy. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends who's it coming from, my boyfriend will call me beautiful but strangers online call me sexy😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, sometimes cute. I don't get the cute part and I'm not really comfortable with the word 'sexy'

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I get conplimented by my girl friends, family members, and family friends
    Sweet, soft, cute, beautiful, hottie, sexy...
    By guys rarely, and I am sure they use it to swoon me for sex or smthng
    So I get beautiful, sexy, beautiful eyes etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Same. I always get cute. :p :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I get told that I have a lot of style:) I hear pretty and hot a lot and then often I get told I look young for my age. No complaints!

0|0
    0|0
  • I get cutie a lot, or sweetie. Only a few guys still say "Hi, beautiful" to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful,, cute, pretty, sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • oh um... doll, love, sweetie, honey, dear... lol I love it. I find it endearing

• Sweetie, cutie, doll, Angel, miss, Ma'am (I don't like this one, but I respect it). I mostly get these complements at work and I always give above and beyond customer service

0|0
    0|0
  • I get called adorable which is by far my favorite compliment. When it comes to skills, a lot of people tell me I have a beautiful handwriting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh I normally don't get compliments in real-life...

Wait! This one girl always says "you look hot today" but she says that to a lot of people often. Mostly people don't compliment my actual self, it's my clothes or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. Pretty. Hot. Sexy 🤓
    The only time someone calls me beautiful or gorgeous is when they're sucking up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm i don't get complimented a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, cute, lovely. It's either from my family or friends though so obviously they say it :p aside from them it's guys who just want to get with me. Can't really trust the sincerity of any of the compliments basically 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful, pretty, cute, hot , sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • aha i get cute too
    cutebuddies

0|0
    0|0
  • "you're not that ugly"
    "wow you actually look like a girl today"

0|0
    0|0
  • From girls... beautiful, cute, pretty, hot (when I'm dressed up and doing all that fancy girly stuff like makeup), hilarious, cool, kind, funny...
    My crush called me pretty, cute, cool and says I have a nice butt and an awesome body, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute, ALL THE TIME

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful sexy and cute. I don't understand why cute. I see cute as being more innocent than I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute for the most part, but I get called beautiful too

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 17

• I seem to get called "sir" quite often, though it hardly qualifies as a compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't been complimented on my looks in years and years. When I did it was always about my smile. Just something like "You got such a beautiful smile which makes me happy".

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I don't pay much attention to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also get called cute, it's flattering and I enjoy the compliment, but I'd rather be called handsome, never really liked the word "cute". I also get complimented on my hair a lot, which is also quite nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one compliments me dude.
    NO ONE.
    NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56265468.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called smart, handsome ( which I think isn't true), charming which I think is false too. I kinda agree on the smart one

0|0
    0|0
  • No one compliments me 💔

0|1
    0|0
  • I get handsome the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it ever happens I'll let you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocent... and cute... that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute adorable and a dork

0|0
    0|0
  • Its usually just cute 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart or handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • "your the best IT guy in the world"

and i think to myself then: "shut up asshole"

0|0
    0|0
  • On personality:
    Smartass
    Cute
    Adorable
    Very funny
    You're a good man
    Lovely
    Interesting
    Weird

On looks:
    Innocent, cute eyes (wtf!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only mama and hookers have complimented me so far... figure out...

Mamas find their kids good-lookin' by default... and hookers do it coz they got paid...

2|0
    0|0
  • Smart most commonly, talented next. I also have gotten considerate, polite, handsome, witty and well-dressed.

Can't recall ever getting 'humble'.

1|0
    0|0