Who would you rather have as president in the United States?

• Hillary Clinton
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Ted Cruz
  • Donald Trump

Most Helpful Guy

• Snoop Dogg, if everyone in the entire world smoked weed everyday, we'd have world peace.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hillary Clinton. Only by process of elimination, though. Which is how I think a LOT of people feel. Not a very representive government huh :/?

• Why did you pick her?

• She has also lied on multiple occasions, changed her agenda to fit larger demographics in order to gain votes and, more recently, is under investigation by the FBI. Perfect president... she's a fraud and a pathological liar.

• @WombRaider 1, show me a candidate who doesn't do that. Or a person. Everyone's political beliefs evolve over time and adjust to the culture. She's adjusted to what the people she represents want.. thats what a politician does. It's not like law where you're left to interpret based on pre established set of principles.

And the FBI investigation.. they're not going to turn up anything. They have to look into these situations regardless but have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

What Guys Said 16

• Trump, though none of them are perfect. His campaign has been built on promises of enforcing immigration law and slashing H1B visas, though he's seemed to be a bit wishy washy of late... ugh.

Hillary "I'm running against everything my husband signed into law in the 90's" Clinton.

Bernie "There are no poor white people, and we need to release all black criminals because racism" Sanders.

Ted "Trust me, I was totally lying on those Senate interviews trying to amend the gang of Eight" Cruz.

• Bernie
    if not Trump
    but im always going to go from one extreme to another since clinton will be a repeat. I think trump is incredibly intelligent being able to sway so many people of lesser awareness of global problems. But i still think he is an asshole, considering he has come this far it just speaks for a multitude of problems facing this country, including the government.

• Clinton... Bill.

• H. Ross Perot.

• Harrison Ford... watch Air Force One and tell me that ou don't want that guy as president XD

• Hillary Clinton

• Me. I'm jobless and can think of people who are in need. Any votes for me?

• Rob Dyrdek :)

• Donald definitely...

• Anyone but Trump - even DeezNuts

• Ted Nugent For President

• definitely trump... he will make the usa strong again. He'll ignore the politically correct and do what needs done

• da donald!

• Anyone but Sanders.

• Of those Cruz, very enthusiastically. Kasich would be considerably better. He seems to be more or less sane and not inordinately corrupt.

• I means "unenthusiastically". It's amazing how low the bar has become when anybody not obviously nuts is the best choice by default.

What Girls Said 4

• Bernie <3

• Ted Cruz.

• No one
    Its scary that we have clinton and trump as the leads

• Bernie Sanders.