If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?

Mine:
To read minds
And compulsion (by looking into people's eyes).
What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• to heal wounds..
    you may think that sounds funny, but.
    Take a look at the earth, and how many people get hurt in accidents, war (s), fights and what not. i don't want a super power for my own selfish goods,
    because if i would pick one, it's being able to fly.
    Then what? i can fly.. yay. not going to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Telekinesis. It would come in handy in my everyday life. Need a drink at 2am but don't want to risk waking mom? Just use your mind to move that water bottle to your room. Forget your keys inside but don't want to take off your shoes? Use your power. Don't feel like climbing up the shelf at work to get that heavy box? Don't worry, you don't have to.

What Guys Said 22

• If it was realistic:
    I would choose infinite mental energy/drive/motivation/ambition/momentum. With any of these, the world is practically mine. Nothing would be able to stop me. Working, growing and learning day and night and not being able to feel fatigue or worn out. Be continuously driven to achieve and to prosper.

If it was unrealistic:
    Either: Infinite Wisdom and Knowledge (know everything although quite scary)
    Controlling matter (atoms, basically playing God)
    But obviously I'd abuse them powers 😂

• I think I already have one super power that is Invisibility (only for girls) Haha, I believe super powers are worthful if they benefit others and not just yourself, it feels so good to see when some one finally get out of their problem and become pain free with your help, although i always wanted to read minds but you have taken that already.. ummm so let me see there are more than two, I want the ability to look inside people's beautiful dream and fulfill it when they wakeup but only for the good ones not the evil ofcourse, I want to bring rain over the starving and thirsty regions, I want to make the world evil free fear free and peaceful place if any such power exists and the ability to mimic appearances.

• To be a quick talented learner:
    I have to see, taste, hear, do something once and I mastered it, on a high advanced level too!

Or Time travel:
    Cause why not, less mistakes, being able to learn and see more.

To clone stuff and control that stuff

• Telekinesis/Telepathy
    or
    mentally create, control, and manipulate pure kinetic energy

• The ability to control, create and manipulate all aspects of nature meaning earth, wind, fire, water and electricity.

• The power to put others in a trance with my presence. Whether through words or song I will be able to make people feel however I want them to feel. When I walk into a room, a mere glance at anyone would break their will to resist me. When I speak, the receiver's mental and emotional barriers would crumble leaving them powerless and vulnerable either for their own good or for their own bad depending.

• Teleportation. That's the only one I'd ask for. ;)

• The power of controlling dreams.

• Mind Manipulation, the ability to mentally control other people's will from a distance.

• The power to make people instantly orgasm using my mind, like in Bruce Almighty. It'd be fun.

• To make anygirl fall inlove with me..
    so i can get my x bak...

• Mine: To alter probability.

0% chance I'll get a million dollars today? Nope. 100% chance.
    0% chance I'll fly by flapping my wings? Nope. 100% chance.

• The power to never die or immortality. Because I want to live until only darkness in space remains.

• control time: get do overs, slow down time and stop time

• Devil hand. Because this
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• The only thing more powerful than his hand is his teenage angst.

• @fondue Gives a whole new meaning to "Talk to the hand".
      Also, not much teenage angst since he actually gets the girl.

• Self-sustenance. To never hunger or tire.

• I ability to wish someone dead

• The ability to produce electric and magnetic fields with my mind

• I want to stop time whenever i say ZA WARUDO!!! TOKI WO TOMARE!

• That answer changes all the time currently I would say precognition.

• Someone has been watching (or reading) True Blood.

• Nope. I watch the vampire diaries. Lol i know im lame (and proud of it)

• Haha, I've seen all the seasons, so I guess I can stomach nonsense. With true blood, my brothers tell me its just soft porn.

• Meh. there's some plot in it too. Definitely better vampires than in vampire diaries.

• To find out which girls find me attractive

What Girls Said 8

• Flying is everyone's favorite super power. So I'm going to say the power of Illusion/Manipulation. So I could create whatever I like! That power can come in handy for every situation.

• Ability to heal from anything.

• To have omnipotent/godlike powers because I would have the power to do anything and be invincible.

• This. Ever seen Bruce Almighty? I want to be Bruce.

• @HowlingSnail Also if you have omnipotent powers, you have divine knowledge about everything.

• Exactly. Bruce's problems were entirely due to him npt using the abilities he had.

• The ultimate power of destruction. I can literally unmake reality as you know it.

• Nice! You would be extremely powerful and therefore have a lot of enemies that would find you as a threat.

• The ability to emit poison from my skin and eyes.

• How the hell are you gonna tell us to pick one and you picked TWO?

Anyway, I'd pick shapeshifting.

Hate two people? No problem! transform into one of them and kill the other on camera somehow!

• Shape shift
    I'd mess with people

• Immortality.