Are you very close with your family?

0|0
25|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I mean, I was close to my dad when I was a little girl, but he's screwed up so many times its hard to even talk to him. My family is distance with each other, mostly because of what he put us through. I can't trust or rely on my family, as much as I wish I could. Still I'm tied to them and there's nothing I can do about it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My mother and little sister yes, my dad and little brother not as much. The problem with my dad is that I feel he is never "there" for me as a mentor. I always have to talk to my mother about anything serious that is bothering me because my dad is not very good at it, or he will get weirded about anything even remotely related to the topic of sex. I love my little brother and we get along, but we are not very close to each other because we are polar opposites. I am organized, neat, and ambitious while he is disorganized, somewhat lazy, and aloof.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• Hmm, it's kinda complex. We're very close in that my parents have a huge hold on me and I'll do pretty much anything for them, but there are a lot of things I don't trust them with and lots of things we disagree with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's... complicated. I'm really close with my mom. I'm very close with my sister, but our relationship is strained sort of. My dad? I'm not close with him at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, very. Thankfully, we mostly get along most of the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am, especially my mom.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely. That's why I can't ever bring myself to move too far from home. We're a very close family. All sides of it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm the glue holding the family together

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I am, but I have a love-hate relationship with each member of the family.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah extremely

0|1
    0|0
  • Very close with my Mom and sisters.

1|1
    0|0
  • Very close!

1|1
    0|0
  • Close to my mama.

1|1
    0|0
  • My parents, yes I'm fairly close with them. Although some things are just too weird to talk to them about.
    My grandparents, not so much. My dads side I still see every once in a while.
    But my moms side hates her, my dad and me. We had a huge falling out last year. At least I am fairly close with my parents

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda I guess. I'm the youngest in my family so sometimes they act overprotective and act like I don't have the competency to do minor things. But yea I guess for the most part.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately no, my babysitter basically raised me, and my immediate family only talks to me if necessary. My boyfriends family is basically my family lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, extremely. i hang out with my family members more than i hang out with my friends.

1|1
    0|0
  • With my mom and sister.
    Maybe my Aunt and Grandma

1|1
    0|0
  • yes I am

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really unfortunately

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very close with my mom and her side of the family

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes vry close to my mom, sis and grandma! 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Parents no , that ship has sailed long time ago. My own family i love my son more than anything in the wrold

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Very close. My family is all I got. No friends. It's just me, my sister, parents, and grandparents. If I have a problem of any kind I feel more comfortable talking to them than with a former friend or someone I don't even know (like a psychiatrist).

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm pretty close with em.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah... We are all close. Whenever any of us talks about moving to another state, everyone else feels like they will be all alone and abandoned...

0|1
    0|0
  • Only the father-mother-sibling dimension. Zero interaction outside that, never has been.

0|1
    0|0
  • no... not really..

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhat, yes. Working a job at the worst time tends to keep me away from them un-voluntarily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. We give each other shit about stuff, but it is done in a lighthearted manner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not exactly , not particularly fond if my parents, they don't know how to raise a child.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm. But far from them. Missing them a lot. Really wanna see them soon and get new job in my place soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, they pretty much completey disavowned me for a Republican and a Trump supporter

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|1
    0|0