If your life was a movie, which actor/actress would play you?

For me: I would say Michelle Rodriguez
(sole reason bc she is a badass and I am a badass).

What about you?

0|0
11|24

Most Helpful Guy

• If be played by myself for only me. Nobody can be like me. I'm too unique and not too many people can understand me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Chris hemsworth. We have basically exact body measurements, except he is one inch taller than me. And a bit better looking face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jason David Frank.

1|0
    0|0
  • My life would be a musical movie with broadway singer James Barbour playing as me. I'm a straight man but there is something about his voice. Plus he looks a enough like me to get my appearance kind of down while still being far better looking than me. The way the man carries himself would make my life look so much more badass than it actually is. Plus he would make my singing blunders in my Drama Club look like gifts from the almighty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humphrey Bogart if he was still alive.

1|0
    0|0
  • DON CHEADLE!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • lol, she admits she's not really, she's just good at playing one. I don't know who would play me?

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont know can i see the B and C actor list please.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruce Willis

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say one of the actors if he was still alive would be Patrick Swayzge he's my Idol (:

1|0
    0|0
  • leo of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... I think right off hand I would say between Chris Pine and Channing Tatum. Granted, he may need to gain some weight or I'd have to lose some weight. They both very loosely look like me. And when I mean loosely, I mean a robber already in another country after robbing a bank.

0|0
    0|0
    • Granted, I don't know every actor. So, there may be someone that looks closer like me. I almost think there is no one else that looks like me.

• Humphrey Bogart

"Here's to looking at you, kid"

1|0
    0|0
  • the only person i can think of now is trevor noah, but it has to be someone else cause you can never trust a man with 2 1st names... especially if that man's a woman :|

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Jason Statham.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chris Hemsworth due to the fact he is awesome and similar long blonde hair. And for the even older version of me as an old man would be Dolph LundgrenLundgren as he is just a lad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not actor but I think theyd havw to summoj greek god Hercules because we have same body

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Depp.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be Robert de Niro. Gentle and awesome af.

0|0
    0|0
  • my life is a movie, Lizzy. i just hope the end credits will never roll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pshhhhhh I'd play myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll play Wilde OscarOscar. You know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why this actor of course - heck, he even looks a lot like me :)

ecowallpapers.net/.../11_Steve_Buscemi.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10