What colognes/perfumes do you own/use currently?

Just curious and bored... if you don't use any, then tell me what you use instead to smell nice (:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• There's this VIP woman at work. She's about to turn 47, rather good looking, nice dress, but uses quite a bit of warpaint. However, I used to work near the woman's bathroom that she would visit. I always knew when she walked by (likely to visit the bathroom) because of her perfume. Well, I knew that my group was going to move to another building, so, one Friday night about 4 weeks ago, my boss, his wife, and I were all working late, I was about to leave but decided that I HAD to know what this VIP woman's perfume was. So, I got up the gumption, visited her at her office and asked what it was. She wrote it down for me:
    Champs-Élysées by Guerlain
    www.guerlain.com/.../champs-elysees
    It sort of reminds me of Johnson's Baby Powder, but don't let that dissuade you because it is wonderful. I miss her already... If I was her man, I would be worshiping her every night.

• my fave that i've used for years is Armani Emporio. my wife bought me Kenneth Cole Reaction last year and i use that too

• CK One, Davidoff cool water or Boss bottled for wearing everyday depending on weather and time of year.

Creed Aventus for going out to high-end/formal (so many compliments from women on this one)
    Acqua Di Gio for going to the cinema or out for dinner with friends.

• Creed is just too expensive, there is no way i am spending that much on a perfume.

• Yeah it's not cheap, I wear it maybe 20? evenings a year. I'd call it a good investment if I was single and going out all the time though 😉. If there is one scent that catches the nose, it's that.

• Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau de Toilette for regular day use.
    Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'homme Eau de Toilette for date or nights out use.

Does any French speakers know what L'Homme and La Nuit de L'homme means?

• My husband had them both, they are amazing.

• I have had some people ask me what it was before. From both girls and guys. These days not soo much, maybe it's played out now :(

• I use Joop, as good now as it was in '96.

• CK One and Bod Spray Black

• I've got a bottle of something Ralph Lauren. It's never been opened.

• Park Avenue...

• None.

• Im using one million but my favor female parfume is a britney spears fantasy ohh that smell get me crazy !!

• Chrome by Azzaro
    Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiotti
    Selection by BOSS

• aqua de gio

• Dolce and Gabanna, Lacoste, Polo, and Tommy Bahama.

• Miller Harris

• London

• None... I fuckin' hate perfumes...

First of all it's a waste of money... why should I give 20-30 bucks or how much do they cost to smell like shit?

Also when yer gonna blend wid da crowd yer gonna smell like anyone... so fuck it...

What Girls Said 16

• Currently using Star Jasmin & Candy by Zara 😛

http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/nd.32312.jpg

• Black Opium by Saint Laurent <3 Like one chick said "it make's you fell sexy when you look bummie" lol
    Chance by Channel
    Nude by Rihanna
    Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton
    Romance/Midnight Romance by Ralph Lauren
    Angel by Thierry Mugler
    Michael Kors by Michael Kors
    Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace
    Yeah I really love perfume lol!

• Are they worth it?

• Oh My Lorddd YES! lol everyone of them esp Black Opium and Chance, I recommend those two the most! Jesus Christ, they are that good! The scent's are different depending on your body, but everyone who I have known to wear those two always smell like Heaven or at least make's you wanna sin with them lol. @Holygirl01

• ugh I want to buy chole!

• I wear Princess by Vera Wang.

www.fragrancex.com/.../61076W.jpg

• Lets see currently I own Manifesto (YSL), Parisienne (YSL), Daisy (Marc Jacobs), Mod Noir (Marc Jacobs), Candy (Prada), Light Blue (Dolce & Gabbana) as well as one called Pink Sugar (by Aquolina or something) and a few VS bodie sprays.

I wear the body sprays just on days I'm bumming to freshen up. On dates my personal fav is probably Manifesto. Guys love it too. They also really like Pink Sugar and Mod Noir. For other important occasions Light Blue is very classy and womanly.

• challenge sensual by chanel it smells sexy yet classy
    shop.designerfragrancesinc.com/.../...0Sensual.jpg

• Prada Candy (favorite of them all)
    Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana
    Pure Seduction and Love Spell from Victorias Secret
    and the Vanilla Sugar one from Bath and Body Works.

• http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/nd.13639.jpg

smells divine. I also have Opium.. Dior... After 5 and Chanel no 5 and countless others :)

• dkny and victorias secret love spell.

• Alien... Its sooooo nice 😍😍😍

• omg my favorite topic!

I have like 11 perfumes!

my favorite one is La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme and also Ange ou Demon by Givenchy. they're both very sweet and powerful. you might like Lancôme more though, it's sweet.

• oh also Chloe, Looveee it but it's expensive so I don't use it a lot.

• maybe so... but it might be because of your senses, those perfumes are for the younger generation. my aunt hates it and she's older than you.

• Really? I love Dior, seriously they have the best perfumes ever. I have all of them and I am yet to find one I don't like.

• Currently using Fantasy by Britney Spears.

• Dot by marc jacobs is amazingㅠㅠ I use it everydag and get compliments on it all the time. I will say however that it is a younger scent though it could he worn by an older woman it seems fitting for teens and young women.

• Chloé
    D&G light blue

• I have Angel just now

• Cherry blossom or dior, armani, ysl, chanel depend on my mood really.