Did you know the Arizona Democratic Primary was rigged for Hillary Clinton to win?

Close to 1.2 Million Sanders supporters in Arizona where denied the right to vote. Right before the Arizona primary Sanders voter data base was hacked, and wouldn't you know it come election day a lot of Sanders supporters where not allowed to vote as their voter regesteration was mysteriously changed from Democrat to republican/other.

Break down of Clinton stealing Arizona Primary.
russia-insider.com/.../ri13524

Most Helpful Girl

• I am anything but a Hillary fan but I think you are ill informed.

• So you're a fan of a mass murderer...

• @fueledbythc then why are you even commenting on posts you have no idea about and spewing jibberish?

• Why so serious? Lol but here's the plot twist. I'm also dual Canadian American citizen that is registered to vote in the state of Washington. I was just fucked up when I saw your post and misinterpreted it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't cast aspersions, but we already know the DNC tried to sabotage the Sanders campaign before the first vote, with some goofy trumped up charges about databases. www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/.../

So, if you think electoral shenanigans are unprecedented, you must have been born yesterday. Either way, nothing will be done, at least not in the short term, and possibly not in the long term. If nothing else, what happened in AZ just shows us what happens when the voting system gets defunded.

What Girls Said 4

• I heard about 5 hour waiting lines and people being put into the wrong parties.

• It was done on purpose, so Clinton could win with nice cushion of early voters. Another thing that confirms it was rigged for Clinton is most of the media outlets declared Clinton the winner even tho their where still lots of people inline waiting to vote, so someone had to of known most of the people still waiting inline to vote would be turned away from voting. Their is a active petition to get the Obama administration to investigate, but weather he will or not no one knows, but the petition has way over the required signatures.

• I don't like how even though Bernie won two states, Clinton was seen as the victor, he got no recognition for his success.. that of course diminished his public image.

• Evidence?

• ... well. there goes democracy

• there is no proof

What Guys Said 9

• Ya the powers at hand want Hillary in. She'll be our next president, it's guaranteed.

• Hell yeah except i heard the lines were long on purpose and many people couldnt vote or it was called before all votes were in.

• Provide at least one source which isn't a YouTube video.

I despise Clinton as much as the next person, but this is a serious accusation.

• It wouldn't surprise me seeing that the Iowa caucus was rigged too, and that's on the Republican side.

1.2 million voters is a huge number... I wonder what will be done if this rigging is outed.

• Their is a partition to get the Obama adminstration to investgate so opefully they redo the primary and have every one revote.

• Where;s the proof?

• Thye're all rigged dude.

• Everything about Hillary is a joke.

• I think 1.2 million is a stretch
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AS2fxWOCOhM

• Welcome to Clintonian democracy.

It just amazes me how the scales drop from the eyes of Democrats when they are on the wrong side of the Clintons.

They were always like this! You gave them power, they are ruthless and unscrupulous. Did you think they were only going to be ruthless and unscrupulous against people you don't like? They are in it for themselves, not you. They have no principle but their own advantage.