What color should I dye my hair? 😁💆💁?

What color should I dye my hair??? πŸ˜πŸ’†πŸ’?

• White πŸ‘΅
  • Red πŸ‘©
  • BlackπŸ‘§
  • Dark brown πŸ™Ž

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'd look good with dark hair :)

What Guys Said 16

• Personally, I love your (natural?) hair color as it is because I love blondes and I think that it really suits you :)

But since you didn't give a choice for blonde, I went with red. But not any type of red:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...124c6212b6.jpg

Why? #YOLO

• I'd say that you do not need to dye your hair, it's already beautiful. Dark brown would be my choice though, if you decided to dye it.

• I would go with your natural grey color underneath :P

• Leave your hair natural.

• personally i like the color it is now. by the way love the eyes

• Thank you :]]]

• ya thats understandable i have gotten some messed up cuts before and i couldnt think how bad it would have been if it was complicated. my only suggestion is you see someone who has hair similar to what you are looking for ask who did it. that way you will know what kind of work they do.
      i have been looking at the colors you had given and looking at your picture again out of the colors you listed since you all ready have light brown and you want a change go with red to match your personality. firely and hot

• Oh smart advice!! Thank you !! 😛

• if you want helpful answers you should post pics with good lighting and no filters...

• I do find these answers helpful... And if by filters you mean the lighting, that's just the lightbulb form my room and the flash from the cam.

• Just saying that these are not very good for your question. People might change their mind under good lighting conditions where they see the true natural colors.

• Mmmnh ok thank you

• Dontttt

• Why not keep it as it is?

• Keep it as it, your hair loopks nice now.

• if you keep eating your tongue like that, you're not gonna be hungry for dinner

• Haha 😛 but you didn't answer

• why would you want to dye your hair, when you look beautiful as it is now? i wouldn't dye it at all.

• Aww that's sweet!! ☺️☺️ thank you:]]]

I just like to change my look often.

• red will look fantastic on you !!! and will show your white skin and blue eyes better !

• Dark Red... also ask someone from da administration team to fix yer age... it's impossible to be 100...

• But My grandmother died at 104 😳

• i'm gonna die at 116 :O!!!

• Eh OK I was tryin' to be serious by tellin' ya to change yer age... so how old are ya seriously?

• Grey ;)

• Black should work great.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Since you like to be sexy, I chose red. Not everyone can rock red hair but there is a fine chance you can!

• 😂😂 oh? Ok thank you! Maybe I'll try red then

• Black or dark brown. Don't go red

• You have a nice hair color, I would keep it as it is, but if you really want a change I think you should dye it black or dark red.

• Black or extremely dark brown.

• Dye it black. Trust me you'll look hot af girl.

• Why change?

• White ^^cause the rest is not orignal

• I'd avoid black if you can, if you want dark I'd do dark brown or something. Black is so hard to get out of your hair and if you do go black then decide you want to do another color you'll ruin your hair trying to get the black out and you can't put anything over it because it won't show anything other than black. My hair is super dark almost black and when I color it I use a brown black because it matches perfectly but when I want to do another color have to bleach it and then it just makes my hair so yucky and dry and split ends and it's just horrible

• Don't dye it black, it will make you look older. Either red or keep it as it is.