Rate yourself how geek are you 1-10?

if you like video games... anime... comics... mangas... science fictions... how geek are you?

• 1. don't like any
    14% (5)13% (7)14% (12)Vote
  • 2-3. only in company if they like it
    11% (4)10% (5)10% (9)Vote
  • 4-6. moderate. i like it sometimes
    37% (13)21% (11)28% (24)Vote
  • 7-8. like it a lot
    20% (7)25% (13)23% (20)Vote
  • 9-10. obsessed with it
    18% (6)31% (16)25% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I love Disney, lord of the rings, and harry potter.
    As for video games? I used to be big on playing sims 2 and 3 and have a shit ton of expansion packs.
    I've also cosplayed as Arwen from lord of the rings and Belle from Disney. I'm actually at Wondercon as Belle as I write this.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm a bit of an ex-geek. I was super into anime for a long period of time and I got really into drawing it, but that pretty much stopped after a bit of high school. I get completely immersed into a video game for a while but then I tend to stop and not game for a few months after that. I still really enjoy manga and video games, they just don't take up the majority of my free time anymore.

0|2
    0|0
  • Around a 5 or so. I watch anime sometimes and play video games if I have time, but in all honesty I don't really consider myself as a real geek. I don't think you're directly a geek if you like these things besides normal things.

0|1
    0|0
  • moderate, i like anime, fantasy and science fiction but videogames and comic books aren't my style

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it sometimes. I used to be obsessed before though. Now I have lost interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cats and Musicals/Music - 9-10! Haha, obsessed asf.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4-6. moderate. i like it sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I say I am a strong 8. I read comics, watch anime, play video games and I talk about them often,

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a music geek, major music geek, but I'm also strongly into the pokemon fandom as well. I'm really geeky in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty into all of that but I'm not a geek.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a total geek, and I am happy to be. I don't read a lot of comics, but I love Sci-fi stuff, I love video games (Pokemon and Legend of Zelda FTW!), and I watch a ton of anime and read lots of manga!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more weird/nerdy than geeky.
    Out of those mentioned I only play video games and watch anime.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I started collecting plastic butts so 7-8 seems good to me.

http://i.imgur.com/SWSUQl7.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm a 6 ish

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted 7-8, though sometimes I'm borderline 9.

0|2
    0|0
  • I play videogames every day and watch anime very often soooo im voting 9-10

0|2
    0|0
  • As far as Disney/animation geek im a 8.5 or 9.

0|1
    0|0
  • I vote 4-6 because sometimes I forget to start doing that. I end up spending more time on GAG than with anime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 8. Pretty strong in the force.

0|0
    0|0
    Like videogames.
    Used to watch anime, but don't currently anymore.
    I definitely like geeky stuff, but I wouldn't say a lot. Just another thing to enjoy

0|0
    0|0
  • I try too hard to come across as a geek and a nerd. Instead I come across as a stoner... come on guys I may love my herb but I'm a glasses wearing video game obsessed geek.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8-9 probably... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 since I have never bitten off the head off of a chicken before for the amusement of others.

0|0
    0|0
  • How geek am I? I guess I'd say 4-6.

0|0
    0|0
  • im probably a 6.5

0|0
    0|0
  • out of 10? 42..

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. We're human, we change with time.

0|0
    0|0
  • c choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a few videogames, don't like the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • When even Sheldon Cooper calls me a nerd - then you know how much of a nerd I am ;)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c65d41d108.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely 3 at most... even if I play games I'm not a geek at all... first of all geeks wear glasses and have braces whilst I don't...

Especially now it's almost summer and I can spend more time outdoors since it's gonna be sunny... I'd rather not be in and play those overplayed games I've played 100 times already...

Also I hate how in our days it's considered cool to be a geek... cool ma ass... who made it cool?

0|0
    0|0