Is it gay if a man prefers a male massager?

I think it is gay if a man wants another guy to rub him down

• Yes
  • No
I dont feel comfortable with a guy rubbing on me unless he is an athletic trainer or physical therapist doing a TREATMENT not normal thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. Men are stronger. Maybe he feels that a woman won't massage his muscles with the strength that he needs them to massaged with.

Most Helpful Guy

• no. perhaps you just like a guy because they have stronger hands. perhaps you prefer a guy because a woman touching you intimately leads you to sexual thoughts rather than just relaxing and getting the massage

getting a massage from a man or preferring a male masseuse is definitely not gay

• SUPER MHO
      The girl giving sexual thoughts part makes perfect sense. Also stronger hands part. This really changed my opinion, but it is still uncomfortable for a guy to touch me to give me pleasure (not sexually of course)

What Girls Said 11

• It's gay when you're a male that likes men in the romantic sense. You prefer a male to massage you. It makes you a guy with a preference on massages.

• How? It's not like the guy is gonna play with your d. I'd prefer female just because I'm female and am shy with the opposite sex, maybe that's why the man prefers a man.

• Not at all. I don't see a sexual connotation with professional massages, I see it more as a therapeutic thing so why would it be gay? I personally prefer going to female gyno because I'm more comfortable with a woman touching my breasts than a man doing so, I'm not lesbian.

• even though many guys say no, i just want to say there is a big difference between a guy touching a guy and a girl touching a girl. I respect your opinion though

• nah not at all. you just prefer the way they do it.

• No.
    It may be sexist. But, I would assume a guy would be stronger. Ending in a deeper massage

• how is that sexist, stop letting these PC people make you scared for saying the truth.
      Men are usually stronger and better at physical activities (thats why there is a WNBA and NBA)
      Women are better emotionally (more of them are teachers and in daycare)

• meant what does XP mean in that sentence

• I am a girl and I always want a female massager. I would feel very uncomfortable with a male massager. But that does not make me lesbian.

• Thank you very much. I guess it does make a difference that I am a girl and not a guy. LOL

• I prefer female massagers. So no, it doesn't make a guy gay.

• True. And thank you.

• In what way? if it's a professional massage therapist, then it's normal, men have firmer hands and more strength. You are brainwashed by stereotypes that have absolutely no relation to people in real life You need to consider people on an individual basis and not treat them according to their own gender, that is ignorant.

• im not brainwashed, it just doesn't feel comfortable having a guy touch me (and for many guys too) in a way to give me pleasure (not even talking sexual). Women touching women is different from men touching men (ex: a woman could be naked in front of another woman no problem, but guys can't (genders are different in nature)). I will agree it isn't gay though, after reading comments changed my stance) but feels uncomfortable for me though.

• I am from EU so i guess it's different here.

• yeah i heard men over there are a lot different, especially with nudity.

• No, my brothers prefer men, I prefer woman.

• I think your just more comfortable with a guy doing it.

• Not necessarily. Does the man in question get sexually attracted to the male masseuse? If not, then it's not gay. He just prefers a guy to massage. I've had both, and while not totally different I guess, there are some difference. Maybe he's more comfortable being around a guy.

What Guys Said 19

• if he prefers a guy to do the job because its a better experience then no not gay.

• Nope, there could be several reasons. It's just personal preference. The first reason I thought about though is that he's afraid of getting a hard on if it's a girl massaging him. :)

• You think every massage should/would/could end with a happy ending? Where the hell do people come up with this shit?
    It's a massage, you're not in a bordello.

• Absolutely not. Men do a better job. Men have much stronger hands.

• very gay.

• Yeah, I kinda do. That's why I prefer a female masseuse.

• Not at all. Perhaps its more comfortable and can have a guy talk...

• Yeah. Definitely gay.

• depends on why he wants a guy as masseur. as long as he is not physically attracted to them, he is not gay.

• i don't want a man rubbin on me! hell no... FORGET IT!!!

• But isn't massage supposed to be a therapeutic thing done by a therapist?

• yes, I would never let a male touch my hot body. I may like it :P and become a homo

• Fortunately what you think has no bearing on reality.

• I don't understand how people go to masseuses. I like massages from girls that get close to me.

• its not sexual would you rather have a female dentist that isn't as good as the male one? stop thinking with your dick bruh

• Gay is wanting to have sex with men. Said & done.

• It's only gay if you get a boner because you know it's a guy touching you.

• Not gay in the traditional meaning, but just unusual.

Gay means when you want a mans dick deep inside your anus; which a guy masseuse doesn't. He'll perhaps offer you a happy ending, but you can decline that - unless you of course want to get a handjob.

Then you can keep on having your eyes closed and imagine that it's a girl giving it to you

• Any straight guy's gonna prefer a female massager... so...