Besides Democrats and Republicans, should the USA have at least one more strong political option in order to bring balance in the US Congres?

What kind of political party would you like to see as the third strong option?

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe Green party, or Liberals...

0|1
    0|0
    • The Greens is the communist party rebadged. Look up the history.

• Show All
    • Being delusional and wilfully ignorant of the self-evident truth is not going to save you when the minions of Hillary, or Bernie, are herding you on to rail cars to send you to one of their re-education camps.
      At that point, you might begin to understand why the Second Amendment is so important.

• @cth96190 You are delusional, Hillary is not a totalitarian... I hope she wins.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• The Founding Fathers never intended for us to have the unproductive and divisive two party (only) system that we are now relegated to.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I would love to see a party of constitutional literalists.

The big problem there is that the left sees such people as hard core conservatives, and the right sees them as idealists who believe in unobtainable things (as if our founding charter is someone not follow-able.)

And so most people who hold this view (which would fight against government expansion, seek to ensure personal rights are sacrosanct, and limit the authoritarian pushes of the far right AND the far left) are stuck in limbo, and most vote for Rand Paul style people in the republican party, because despite not being libertarians, the libertarian option in the republican party is the closest thing they have to an option that furthers parts of their agenda.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, since the US only has one right-wing party and one party that is so right wing that they've arrived in crazy town, it would be nice to see a truly left party in the US congress, one that also doesn't suck the dicks of all the large corporations and Wall street. A party that actually cares about democracy and about racial minorities and poor people and doesn't just mention them in speeches when it's politically expedient.

0|1
    0|0
  • What the USA and the rest of the Western world needs are political parties that are not controlled by the same insane globalist plutocrats, such as the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and George Soros.
    The entire left/right two-party paradigm is a smoke and mirrors show to entertain the masses, while the bought and paid for politicians carry out the will of the global elite.

0|1
    0|0
  • A Sky Pirate Party
    cdn2-b.examiner.com/.../...24c16c366219bd0aabc.jpg
    Why? Caused it'd be Awesome

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I had that Idea like a year and a half ago and I just couldn't get around how awesome it would be
      Basically a party whose politics are dedicated to stealing cargo with planes

• Wouldn't make a difference. As soon as a party is at the top for a while they will be corrupted through to its core.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think there should be 4-5 viable parties. It would force a coalition style government where they would need to come together to get things accomplished. The two party system is destroying this country.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes we do, the 2 party system isn't working

0|1
    0|0
  • I also like Jill Stein of the Green Party.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only a retard or fascist would say no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Based on structural reasons, the US will only have two political parties with power.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. there isn't even any point of having a (dual) party system anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two is too much, you want THREE?

0|0
    0|0
    • Two is too much? What are you, some kind of totalitarian?

• -_-

George Washington himself said specifically to NOT do political parties, and we did them!

And yeah, I'm a slight totalitarian if I'm being honest!

• You aren't going to fix the problems caused by political parties by making more of them. Better to ban them altogether.

0|1
    0|0