Are You A Turtle Texter (slow), Fast Texter, In-The-Middle Texter, Or IDGAF About Texting Texter?

I am A Turtle Texter.. It can take me days or sometimes week to answer back to someone. I get complains about it all the time. @Afro-dite9 @QuestionMan @Toad-1 @ConsultantIsBack @Jessiex27 @RecanEyes @CaliSoccerFella @Other_Tommy_Wiseau all know about my slowness!!! lMFAO :)

Thank you! and Happy Good Friday GAGggers!

Updates:
Bump...

1|0
15|27

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on my mood and what the other person writes. contrary to popular belief, i am a terrible texter

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a fast texter.. Depending on whom I'm texting 😉 Lolol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 14

• In the middle, have my days where i reply like straight away, and then the days where im like "meh, ill answer later" ahhaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If it's someone I'm interested in I'll reply 3 seconds before they do 😂😂 if I'm just chatting to find somethong out or bull💩ing with a friend or fam member I'll text back quick as well now if it's someone I'm trying to curve probably not reply so damn slow they'd think it was the wrong number. Sometimes I treat them all with the IDFWU text I get tired of texting. I'd rather talk face to face.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend - Fast Texter
    My best best friend - Fast Texter
    Everyone else - Turtle Texter/IDGAF About Texting Texter

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies honestly. I'm usually pretty good about getting back to someone quickly. I do get busy or distracted at times, though, and it takes me a while to respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a tie between a turtle texter and IDGAF texter... If I'm actually responding it takes a while slow and steady I like to call it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends :3

I'm usually pretty fast as replying.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends are we talking a bout something I'm super interested in or excited about. If so I text fast.
    Sometimes I'm in the middle.
    Sometimes I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • In the middle texter.. not too fast but not slow either

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am busy I respond when I am free to response but if I log in or check my phone I will always respond quick to my messages. Un like those Turtle Texters *cough*cough* @This_is_my_username ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fast texter. Unless I'm driving, I don't use my phone at all. Unless I need to use the GPS on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turtle texter. I get bored of it so easily haha. Much prefer conversation in person despite my introversion :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle Texter

0|0
    0|0
  • In the middle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I know infinity turtle testers lol

0|0
    0|0