I just ate a ham sandwich on GOOD Friday, am I going to hell?

I just ate a ham sandwich on GOOD Friday, am i going to hell?
Is Jesus offended?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• Yes.

• Why would you go to hell for that? I just finished eating an AMAZING steak! ^^ Nothing beats like a good home made steak. ^^

• I'm not sure which cow the steak my dad raises came from. I still feel bad for the cow. :(

• Ha, Ha, do you still remember finding out the meat for dinner came from one of those cows? I do, I wouldn't eat the roast because I figured out who it came from!. So I asked for a hot dog!! my Dad had a lot of fun with that.

• Smite!

• say your prayers... :P

• Imagine if you ate the lamb of god on Easter.

• Did you thank Jesus for the sandwich? The Lenten tradition of abstaining from meats and eating fish on Fridays is not like the CIA doing a background check on you or something. I think God has more pressing concerns like people who had no food on Friday.

• I hope so! lol I don't believe in him!

• Oh my, we sampled the spiral cut ham we got for Easter Dinner, it was good. We don't believe in dietary rules.

• Well I am Catholic and I ate meat. I really didn't have any food in the house and the line up at the Fish n Chip shop would have been a 45 minute wait.

• Well I had meat all day, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess I'm going to hell with you toto

• You're gonna have to take that up with Jesus bruh. I don't eat pork. #noporkonmyfork

• Yessss 💀💀

• Is Ham bad or something?

• meat on fridays during lent is to some folks

• meh i just did it for fun lol

• I should give up something for lent. But I can't think of anything I don't need 😂

• lol id hope not, cause i did the same

• No... I mean, the only reason we abstain from meat on Fridays is because we're making a sacrifice to Jesus. Even so, I'm pretty sure he'd rather you eat it than throw the ham away and just eat the bread.

• hhahahahahah no!!! :)

• Yes... How dare you? It's alright though. I'm going with you :P

• ... No

• Lol your funny

• Jesus and you are cool as long as you didn't break any of the ten commandments. And even if you did, he'll forgive you as long as you repent. He's a cool guy that way

• What if i did it on purpose.. with an evil grin on my face?

• Then you sadly don't get harrowed from hell? Is that how it goes? I don't know xD

What Guys Said 23

• Find me one place in the Bible that says you have to not eat meat on Friday. Or the place that says you have to give something up for, what is it, 40 days or whatever before Easter that lent is?

These things are religious traditions, not actual commands in any form from God. And not only are they just traditions, they're silly ones at that.

• There is nothing in the Bible about what to eat, or not eat, on what has become known as Good Friday.
    Nothing!
    The only prohibition in the New Testament is against eating food that has been dedicated to other gods. For those who may not have applied much thought to that prohibition, it means that Christians are prohibited from eating anything that is halal.
    Why?
    Because when something becomes eligible for the halal certification, part of the process is that a prayer is said to Allah, which means that the food has been dedicated to Allah.
    Halal is, therefore, the dedication of food to a god other than Jehovah. Halal food is, therefore, prohibited for Christians.
    Christians should make a practice of checking labels. If they see a halal symbol on something, they should put it back on the shelf.
    It is also self-evident that the purchase of anything that is halal funds the Islamic takeover of Western Civilisation. It is, therefore, an act of suicidal stupidity for Christians to buy anything that is halal.

• Christ fulfilled the dietary laws. So unless you're a Jew it's all good. However, you can't work your way to Heaven. Christ paid your fare, but you need to get with him if you wanna claim the ticket.

• 2|1
  • As long as you didn't eat shrimp there's no problem

mikebrandes.files.wordpress.com/.../...-shrimp.jpg

• I think you probably have offended him with worse things than eating a ham sandwich. Besides, Good Friday marks the traditional end to the Christian Lenten season. That's when things are normally forsaken. There might be some Jews or Muslim that would be offended, esp. Muslim since ham is not only not halal but you are eating it on their holiest day of week.

• Sorry to tell you, but no your not going to hell, nowhere in the bible (new Testament) dose it forbid eating meat on any day, no meat on good Friday was something thought up by leaders of the Catholic Church centuries ago, and became a tradition that was passed on through the centuries.

• Only God can give that answer.

• You think you're going to hell for eating a ham sandwich? Wow! If that were true, then I'm going to hell, too.

• Damn bro you're #Savage !

• Hopefully

• Oh this reminds me I need to buy ham tomorrow. I'm making honey glazed ham for Easter. Happy feasting!

And no you're good.

• Man. I've eaten a lot of meat during those forbidden days. I asked forgiveness because that's all I could ever eat.

• You are such a sinner you should be ashamed of your self. You will burn in hell for all eternity and have a pineapple shoved up your bum! All hail me

• Depends if you believe in it. I don't. If you do believe in it, then yes, you are going to hell. If not, well you ain't going anywhere then.

• WHY ON EARTH DID YOU EAT HAM
    I FUCKING HATE THAT STUFF

• Jesus, the founder of the cult Christianity doesn't deserve this respect he gets.

• Yes, you're going to hell for your treachery. I hope you're satisfied by your actions.

• Imma be forced to eat nothing but ham sandwiches for eternity! with no drink! :o

• A day to practice abstinence.

• no... anyone who's studied the bible knows hell don't exist.

• If your god is willing to send you into eternal torment over a slice of ham you need a new god.

• No. Jesus don't care what you eat, what care have you Eaten or not.

• How do you know? did Jesus speak to you to tell you this?

• Jesus told you it was ok for me to eat a ham sandwich today huh?

• Jesus, cares if children are hungry or not. Jesus doesn't want children to sacrifice food for church bars based dates and days.

• No, but Mohammed is offended.