Do most men not like D cup?

I'm 17 and my boobs are 34D (uk sizes) and I'm just wondering, do most guys prefer smaller, like ideally C cup? Because it feels like most men are in to small perky tits! I'm not saying mine are droopy because they're not, they're pretty perky.
What size do you like the best?

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth is that men like boobs in proportion to the body and suit the girl. If you're 6ft of blonde bomshell you won't look good with A cups, likewise if you're <5ft with a pair of waist warmers, we'll be turned right off too.

Anything between B and E looks perfectly good on most girls.

• Well I'm 5'7 and medium build. Not petite. And I'm not fat or skinny, just average. Do you think D fits my frame?

• Yeah, D is a nice healthy looking size for you, it goes well with your height.

Most Helpful Girl

• No -_-

Most men prefer big boobs. I'm an A cup, trust me, there are far more men disappointed with my chest than there are for yours.
    Whoever said that most men or even half of men prefer small boobs lied because they vastly prefer larger. They just say it so we won't feel bad for being flat.

What Guys Said 28

• I like HER, and HONESTLY don't care about breast size!! I have dated mostly smaller sizes (I LOVE nerdy girls with glasses that don't think that they are HOT!!) but a few with larger, more ample, breasts.
    For me, regarding larger, more 'gifted' women, it is all about how she feels! The two, that were more than a C-cup, that I dated kind of hated on their breasts because they were uncomfortable, and they didn't hate them so much that they wanted to have surgery, but wished for something smaller.
    Personally, I love the little ones, the A and B-cup kind, as long as they aren't wanting to get implants!
    One of my best friends, (Yeah, just a friend) didn't need a bra, and I loved her in T-shirts, and tight tops because she seemed to always 'have the headlights' on!! She hated that she was so small. Then she got pregnant, but some D-bag, that just left!! She ended up having twins, and her breasts became so much more than she ever imagined during her pregnancy!! She hated how uncomfortable she felt, but she nursed, and now, 15 years later, she mumbles sometimes that she notices the 'sag' and feels old (42 isn't old!!)
    I think she looks amazing, but we never got together. . .

• Boobs are boobs. Any man with a pulse should be suitably impressed. The size variations are part of life's rich tapestry! One time I could have a girl with big boobies, the other, smaller. Cool eh? Exciting! One does not know what may happen from one moment to the next!

• Sign me up for D cups pls
    I love good sized boobs, but all about flat/smaller waist so usually medium boobs are best for me.

• I don't know what a D cup is... google gives me all kinds of images for that search term... seriously all kinds of them... I can't make an informed decision

• My ex had natural 36D, and they were awesome. JUST AWESOME!

• I like the small perky girls. The big D's are fine... it just depends on the women whether I find "her" attractive.

• I love small boobs, big boobs, perky boobs, droopy boobs.. all kinds of boobs. Guys really aren't that bothered, we just love boobs.

• Honestly, guys who say they like small boobs tend to give off a 'beta' vibe and/or trying hard to seek approval from random girls on the internet.

Anyways, I prefer D cup.

• But it feels like assholes in clubs make crude remarks about my boobs, so those type of men like large chests, but then nice men prefer small perky boobs to go with a small frame.

I'm confused. I'll just try to keep reminding myself that everyone is in to different things.

• honestly what ever size my SO has is fine with me.

• Size determines nothing.

• No, for me, the bigger the better when it comes to breast size.

• I think most guys like D cup boobs because they're big but not massive

• Who wouldn't like D cups? I don't mind small either, but if they are big you can put your cock between them and blow your load all over her neck.

• I don't really care about boob size tbh.

• Boob size doesn't. matter as long as they're proportionate to the body.

• I think most guys like D cup!

• i love big boobs... D E G F whatever =)

• Lower end of D and down is my preference.

• Lower end of D? You can't get "small D" and "large D" lol. D is D.

• "32", "34", etc. Is the broadness of the woman's back. And the "D", "C", etc. Is the boob size itself.

• @asker
      He is right, cup sizes look different on different band sizes. A 32D would be the closest with 30DD or 34C.

• I like C to DD.

• Dear, who said so? I love them. And moreover, your guy will enjoy sucking and squeezing them

• Most guys are fine with nearly every size

• Generally I like C's or smaller but it depends on the person and their body type. Some people are D's and I would never have guessed it or I've found them very attractive still. And especially if they're natural and not implants.

• They sound perfectly yummy to me

• That sounds pretty ideal to me! I can't imagine most guys would be anything but thrilled!

• I feel embarrassed saying this, but I'm really attracted to the larger sizes... I didn't choose to be, I don't necessarily want to be; I just am.

• Well I don't know why you're embarassed, because a lot of teenage boys like big boobs. But men have different preferences as they grow older, so idk… I was just wondering what they were.

• Why do girls post their cup size and not their IQ?
    Why do guys post their dick size and not their IQ?

• Because physical attractiveness is unfortunately an important factor for the opposite sex, not just intelligence.

• I prefer intelligence over cup size.

• Well it's nice to hear not all of us are shallow

• I think when we men got to together and discussed this what we talked about was how it feels when you're cupping it. A good handful, maybe slightly more was considered ideal by most.

I suppose if you find that you have more than that, look for men with larger hands!

• D cups are the perfect size to me!

What Girls Said 3

• In this day and age, young guys seem to really love the concept of 'the bigger the better' when it comes to tittiesss :DD You've got nothing to worry about 😊 If only they were as into A cups... *sigh*

• I am fat and I have big boobs! <3 I approve this message lol! I like all girls of all shapes!

• plenty o men like em