Is it really bad that I don't want to "ask" my sister to my prom?

Im a junior and this my first time going to prom and my sister (who is a freshman) really wants me take her to the prom. And if you didn't know freshman and sophmores can't go unless a junior and senior takes them. She just really likes dances and going crazy when she's there. But I really don't want to deal with her and be worried about her during the dance the whole time. However she said that she won't hang out with me, she'll hang out with a friend. I just really want to be about me and feel like a princess I guess, I don't know. I just think she steal the spotlight and she'll be the girl who is wild and grinded on guys the whole time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Its your prom not hers. And if she wanted to go, why doesn't that 'friend' whose there ask her?

• Just ask someone else, and then tell her you're really sorry but I'm already going with so and so.. it's your night, she'll have her own eventually