What's your most embarrassing moment?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was at a party and the music was really loud and it was my favorite song so naturally I was singing along and all of the sudden the music stopped but I hadn't noticed (no one had ever heard me sing before this night) I was still singing and everyone was just watching me then I noticed it got really quite so I opened my eyes and I was so embarrassed I ran out of the party and all the way home.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am able to ruin a funny moment by laughing really loud out of the blue when i didn't understand the clue of a story or joke. Its.. embarrasssing. (i still do this) fml.

What Girls Said 9

• Earlier this week, this guy was kissing me but I have braces and somehow he used so much tongue and it hurt my teeth very bad so I backed away and yelled "Ow!" I was very embarrassed and he just laughed at me and his laugh was so contagious so I jived in.

• I once got so high at some guy friends place that i went to throw up in a bathroom. That wouldn't be that bad if I didn't take off my pants for some reason (I really don't know why I did that, but keep in mind I was stoned) . I was wearing thongs. So when that guy heard me throwing up he came to check on me. So he basically saw my bare ass in thongs. Plot twist: I had my period. I was wearing pads. Soo yeah.

• Oh I don't think I have really embarssing moments! Whats yours? What did you do!

• When I was 15 someone made me laugh so hard that I peed on myself and I crossed my legs and basically hobbled to the nearest bathroom. Yeea good times

• Haha do you remember what made you laugh?

• I can't remember what he was saying exactly, but he was definitely imitating someone in a funny voice. I just could not control myself xD

• I was drunk and bit a guy. Like BITE. xD xD
    The fault was clearly his since he was rude with me. I wouldn't have done it if he didn't pick me up and put me on the other side of bar almost 3 times without a reason. Just for the fun of it. Not only this, he was also mumbling rude stuff about men of my country. Such a dog but now Im embarrassed since he was shouting "this chick bites"!! However we settled it in the end. :D

• I just hold onto someone's arm and spoke to him/her as if the person is my friend while looking away. Then when i realised my mistake they stare at me like im a total fool. Cries.

• Ahh jeez.. One word.. Periods 🔴

• My high school life was a big embarrassing moment :d

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• As a kid I tripped on this big tree root and landed on it balls first. My dad walked by and asked if I was ok, and in the highest pitch I have ever had I answered "yes"

• When I was 12 and tripped and fell. Lots of people saw me saw I did it over and over again. So crazy!