How much do you hate your neighbors?

It's 10:30 at night and all I hear is banging. It constantly sounds like someone is falling down the staris, slamming doors, having sex, breaking thier guitars after concerts, practicing for marching band?
I don't know
Do you like your neighbors?
Are you all friends or just friendly?
Are they noisey?

I live in an apartment by the way

• I hate them, and know them
  • I hate them, don't know them
  • We're friends! They're great.
  • Just friendly because you know, neighbors
  • I don't even know who my neighbors are
  • I don't have neighbors
  • C-3PO
Forgot to say I don't hate my neighbors.
I don't even know who they are, I just wish they'd be more considerate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted C because our neighbours are great. We feed their cats and everything when they go away and talk to them often. It got back to us that they had said (because they had just moved into the area) to their family that everyone in the area is so nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, sounds like you have some pretty interesting neighbours. Honestly, the only thing you can do is complain about the noise (but I'm assuming you have probably already tried that).

I've lived in apartments too, and I know how it goes. People can be so inconsiderate of the other people living in their building. Unfortunately there is not much you can do, unless you are willing to move and then you really could be going into the same or worse situation than before.

Whenever I have bad neighbours, I just tolerate them and hope they move.

• I haven't complain yet... probably won't :/
      Supposed to be moving in the next month, so I'm just gonna put up with it.

• That's probably the best plan. Either two things could happen when a complaint is filed. They will either make your life a living hell and party harder or it will make things awkward between you and them for the next month. If you can live with it, that's probably the best thing to do.

What Guys Said 21

• there is one neighbor in my community that really irked me. so I'm coming home from training on my motorcycle and the guy is in front of me, blocks the gate with his SUV and doesn't let me through, i figured maybe something happened so i just patiently waited as I want to not be rude towards my fellow neighbors, he then gets out of the car and says, "if you live here then go enter the code and come in the normal way". i was surprised because maybe he knew something I didn't? so I was chill about it and said, "is everyone doing that now?" cause obviously, logic dictates, just go right in if the gate is open and you own property there, no need to stop and enter a code. and he replied with almost the same shit, "if you live here, enter the code and then come in", and I started to go like wtf in my head. I could've just blown past this mufu, but he's my neighbor so I didn't wanna create bad blood on some stupid misunderstanding, he asked if I lived there, and I said yes, then he walked away like a gimp and i shouted back, "did you think I didn't live here?" and he kept walking but turned his head around and said, "yep". what a fucking tool.

• Sounds like a fucking jerk who needs something better to do with his free time.

• right lol. there are a few more reasons why I got really irked but I don't wanna list em :P

• my current neighbors are pretty good.

i have had bad neighbors. it's especially bad in connected homes or apartments

• I live in a neighborhood where it is mostly old folks, that lived there for 40 years. A few houses have been sold, when the old folks died, and some young families have moved in. Mostly good, I've met most, and they are just at their first home.
    Next door, the house sold, and my neighbor's parents bought it, and seem to be renting it to him and his college-age crew.
    The son, seems to be compensating, having this big, noisy 4-wheeler!! Glad I don't need to compensate like that!!
    Other than him revving the engine, coming in and out, I don't mind them, at all, because they have a lot of hot girls over, whenever they have a BBQ, and aside from feeling like I am almost old enough to be their father, it's nice to see the girls in their little bikinis and dresses, and later, when they get a little drunk and silly, together!! The 'Good Old Days!!'
    I figure that if the neighbors don't complain about my dog and barking, and don't btch if I don't mow the lawn as much as I probably should, they are probably "Good Ones!"

• They are pretty loud. And this old ass creep next door does weird things. Only 3 more months until My Houuusseee is finished construction XD XD XD XD

• I don't really keep much contact with my neighbours.

• I generally tend to dislike my neighbours...

The neighbours that live below me are a group of university douchebags who stay up partying all night listening to fuckin' Basshunter and shit. They make a lot of noise and keep my awake all night and I just hope to bloody Satan that the landlords will just evict them already.

However, the neighbour that lives next door is a really nice elderly lady. I always say hello whenever I see her coming up or down the building staircase.

• I hate it when my neighbors make noise, but if I go out to the barn and talk to the horses they seem to simmer down. My nearest neighbor is like half a mile away on another farm. Good people though!

• Horses are the best neighhhbors XD

• They do make pretty good neighbors. They let me know when someone is on the farm. Kind of like my watchdogs too! lol

• My neighbours annoy me. They park in a way so that I can't get my car in so I have to park around the corner. I work on the night shift and during the day the guy next door sings loudly and claps along to cheesy 90s pop music.

• Not anymore, since the child molester who lived next door moved out over 10 years ago. Now I don't associate with my neighbors. I live in a rural area so it's not like we see each other very much.

• I do not like neighbours in general. Like a lot of former military people, I like to live with a lot of trees and land between myself and the nearest neighbour. I closest neighbour is a kilometre away. That is too close.

• Tbh I don't even know most of my neighbors and they don't make a lot of noise or anything so I have no problem with them

• they are okay, no problems with them

• 1|0
  • No, not really.

• My neighbours give me free food when I don't feel like cooking
    They are the best
    ; - ;

• I don't hate them. My neighbors seem to be good people, so far after 3+ years.

• I live in a condo. If I ever hear anything, it would be their front door closing. Otherwise, I hardly hear anything from them. Our walls are soundproof, I think.

• i like my neighbors nice old people...

• They r okay ı haven't any problem

• Personally, I can't stand my neighbors. They let their f-ing dog shit in my yard.

I swear, one of these days, I'm going to go shit in their yard, and see how they like it.

• Do iiiiit

• That's it; Taco Bell for dinner, tonight.

Tomorrow... JUSTICE!!!

• Get something with their guacamole on it. That'll blow right through you!
      Actually... you might not make it to tomorrow.
      Justice tonight!!!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• The bros are cool. 3 or 4 of them. Some white bros, a black bro. We all go to the same school, I think. I know we all ride the same bus. Oh, the bros.

If anything, the above neighbors are kinda loud, but I'm not intolerant, and I have nothing against the rhino family living upstairs. It's all about perception, to the family below me, I'm one of 3 in a female herd of rhinos.

• Hate my neighbors haha.
    I was sleeping once and they were drunk and used a laser pointer and shined it in my window and woke me up. I don't know how they got the pointer right on my eyes but it freaked me out. I thought it was lightning really badly outside lol. Turns out it was my idiot neighbors.

• Wtf! Laughing really hard right now, but that's shitty!

• lol it was so mean haha but they've never done it again since so thats good!

• LOL! Sounds like mines! lol

• My neighbours are a couple in their 60's. They like to leave their bedroom curtains open, which happens to face my kitchen window. They also like to have really loud sex with their windows open in the summer, walk around naked in their bedroom and spy on me with binoculars. I am not joking whatsoever. I've seen them laying on their bed looking into my house with binoculars. Creepy as hell! I do know my neighbours, and I hate them for doing that weird stuff.

• Woah! Have you confronted them about it?
      Maybe take pictures of them spying on you and talk to the police?

• I've confronted them about closing their curtains, and they told me I should stop looking or close my curtains! As for the binoculars they claim that they are watching birds, but I know they are lying

• That's extremely creepy.

• My next door neighbor is such a douchebag. I really dislike him. Ugh, he pisses me off.

• my upstairs neighbor is so friken ANNOYING. I live in an apartment as well... and damn banging, walking really loudly and i can hear THE DAMN t. v -.- ugh i hate them sometimes

• i hate them, they always play gangnam style at 7:40 PM EVERY NIGHT. I DON'T KNOW WHY, IT GETS ON MY NERVES

• I don't, some of them are my relatives, my sisters and my mother live in the same neighbourhood, so does a good friend and fellow GaGer.

• I hate my neighbors. They're rude and have no consideration. They act like neanderthals.

• I dont hate my neighbors, but theyre very nosy from things I buy to places I go. Its constantly, "wheres your mom" "going to school or work" "havent seen you in a while"... like how is that your business? ...

• Oh gosh. That's too friendly.
      The guy across from me apartment won't even speak to me. He'll speak to my husband, but ignored me.
      He's gay, so I think he thought he had a chance with him until I moved in.

• haha omg, someone is jealous of you.

• I don't hate my neighbors cause they're great and friendly. Sometimes they become extra noisy but that's normal because they have kids too so it doesn't bother me that much. About the sex part or something i don't hear anything like that maybe they're extra quiet i don't know.

• I'm not very fond of my neighbours, they yell a lot which causes their 3 year old son to cry and the guy's a jerk.

• I like one of my neighbors because he's really hot and really nice. Otherwise I don't really care lol

• Don't like them, they are drug user and drink too much alcohol. They don't have a job and yell all the time even their child don't go to school the majority of the time

• My neighbors are great :)