Have you pulled a stupid face on purpose and ruined a photo as an adult?

Do tell

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the photobomb master. when everyone else is looking all pretty and cute, count on me to stick out my tongue, make 5 double chins appear on my neck and get crossed-eye in less than a second.
    I'm that friend haha 😂

What Girls Said 9

• Nah. My friends uncle does though. In EVERY family photo his the only one who puts up the rude finger. You wouldn't even notice it until you look really closely, but his got his rude finger up in those most secretive way. It's just funny

• If I could make the same wacky faces Cara Delevigne does and still look cute, I would consider doing it, lol. I don't want to make myself look uglier than I already look.
    I pulled out a silly face once, though. It turned out pretty good, lol, but I don't know if that counts because it was a selfie with my cousin that was meant to be silly, so I did not exactly ruin the photo.

• No I pull stupid faces without even trying 😣

• All the time lol

• No, I haven't.

• Yes all the time. And i usually end up getting scolded

• Yup.

• hell yes I might be an adult but that does not mean I've grown up.

• Yes aha.

What Guys Said 3