Do you feel like leader or a follower?

I think that all human beings, even the greatest leaders, are both followers and leaders. We learn from others because there is and always will be more to learn from people who are more experienced than you.

So, I feel like a leader when I know what I'm doing and feel like a follower when I know I need to learn.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I am whatever I need to be in the moment.

• I am somewhere in the middle... who likes leading people on but not taking any responsibilities... Weird but yeah

• Somehow I always end up being the 'Leader' even when I don't want to. Maybe it's fate or bad luck I dunno plus I hate when people do that to me but I guess if your good at something you shouldn't hide from it eh?

• i'm the same way

• both, depending on the situation

• I'm not really either.

• Leader

What Girls Said 6

• i know I'm a leader when i have to be.

• Definitely a follower. I'm the 6th of 9 kids, so I'm used to seeing others succeed or fail and this is how I learn/work best.

• Neither. I like doing my own thing

• leader, i only follow people with wisdom but when i do i take the good and leave the bad

• I feel like im both also! :)

• Follower... cus im scared to take risks 😐