Does it bring you down when it seems like everyone else is having a bad day except you?

For some reason people around me seem like they aren't having a good time... but im doing fine lol.

Ever happen to you? does it bring you down?

Most Helpful Girl

• It only brings me down when they drag me into their shitty day. Ex) my roommate will be having a bad day and so then everything I say is a trigger for her to be rude to me. So, I just hardly say anything and let her rant and get away as quickly as possible. Not to be mean, but because I'm not being talked to anyway.

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah sometimes

• Yeah, it does. I hate when my friends seem sad.

• hmm I don't know. It would depend on the people.

And no. If I was down for them already being down, I'd be royally screwed.
    Then Id be down in the days Id be down on my own, and also on the days that others would end up bringing me down. That's a lot of days of bad mood lol :P

• Not really, i just try to make the ones who aren't, i try to make them happy and change their day :)

• There's no way i could ever be sad when you're around lol :D

• If you ever were crying something just ain't right with the world then! :D

• bahahha weird thing, when i cry i still manage to smile throughout it hahahah

• It brings me down because I hate to see those around me hurting for whatever reason. I do my best to be there for my friends when they feel like that, though.

• Kind of. It's just like "ugh I'm in a good mood while people around me aren't. Why does it have to happen?" I feel bad. So I don't talk about how I'm in a good mood.

• Yes because I hate when people are sad or upset. Especially friends and family. I just wanna take their bad mood away and give them my good mood. But it's also rare that that happens. Usually I'm the one in the bad mood.

• I try to say something encouraging and then detach myself from the situation so I don't get pulled along for the negative ride.

• Nope not at all

• Yeah i hate seeing people having a shitty time

• Heya no it doesn't! When I notice that I see an opportunity to make their day better and brighter. Maybe more then mine :)

• It shouldn't being you down, just because someone else had a bad day doesn't mean u shouldn't be happy. Everyone's bad days come and yours may too and that's when u should feel down not now.

• Nope doesn't bring me down at all. Since I'm far from ready to have a kid at all.

• Haha, no.

• Yea I don t like seeing people sad

What Guys Said 12

• No. I rub it in by posting demotivational memes on their Facebook pages and making fun of their hopes and dreams :-P

• I'm positive and optimistic always, so I rarely feel like I have a bad day. But then again, I have such "first world" problems. Some people have legitimate shit in their life.

• I might feel bad for them but I don't let it bring me down. I have no control over their life so why should it?

• It can a little bit, but that doesn't capsize my day completely.

• Lol nah not me, though if i hear enough of it i tend to get pretty pissed.

• No it does not.

• It brings me down if everyone else looks like they're having a blast when I'm haveing a bad day.

• Nope , not bothered at all 8)

• nope sorry. if my day started good it can only get better ;)

• Had a really bad heated hour then all become good.

• Nope. It makes me feel like my life is better than theirs

• yes sometimes