Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• No, I am not missing anyone as such.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm missing my family.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm missing the girl who I thought liked me but ended up leading me on even though she had a boyfriend. I shouldn't even care about her because she dissed me, but for whatever reason I'm still clinging on.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've been missing my ex recently now. I'm trying not to she called a while back. She said she was thinking of me and it got my head fucked up now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss her soooooooo much :( it hurts how much i miss her :'( and i can't stop thinking about her in everything I do and the whole "do nore to take your mind away" narh uh, the more I do... the less I dont it doesn't make a difference... i miss her and I want her and I never want to be without herrrrrrrrr... goddamn I LOVE HERRRRRRRRR SO MUCHHHHHHH <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you got it bad! I am missing my bro. I have not seen him for 4 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm nah, i have grown used to being with me. Its much more relaxed and chill that way

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you could say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • "rn"? Registered Nurse?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I thought..

Though I miss my great grandmother. She was a registered nurse... :'(

• Sort of, but at the same time not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss u bby

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey gorgeous!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Missin' summer heatwave...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Me... I miss my boyfriend and my best friend... I should text one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh it comes and goes but for the most part I'm not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not missing anyone at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm missing one my friends. I don't know where she is now and I really want to talk and see her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yess :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Me i miss him right now!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am missing a good friend right now :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Me! Stay strong :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You and I are in the same boat =/ I really miss the guy that I really like. It's so hard to contact him since he is soo busy

1|0
    0|0
    • Have you tried to? He left to a different country and I probably won't see him in a long time. 😔

• Show All
    • Hm that's kinda rude. Try copying what he's doing you know he'll expect a medium message but instead he'll get a short one and he'll start seeing he's doing something wrong you know what I mean? Also with the time you message him back. If he takes a day take a day.

• I just don't get it about him. But everyone said he is interested in me but what can we do if he have 3 jobs in his life. I do get it, I sometimes do that to him and get a long text. Maybe he is not a texter person. When he was with me in person, he talks a lot to me

• I Certainly miss my S. D and i just saw him too

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I miss how we used to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not. Thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same

0|0
    0|0