How difficult was the Driver's Permit test for you? And what did you do to study?

Mine's coming up, I feel like, and I don't wanna be behind other people in learning to drive. So, what are your experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not that difficult actually. I was lucky enough that my brother and his friend where right there to prep me up and without their help i probably wouldn't have passed. Just remember to go reaaallyyyy slow and always look around, check your mirrors, and be alert. Thats what really helped me. I did study a small book and used practice questions online, but it was mostly common sense.

• I'm not talking about the license test just the permit

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bother studying much except for road signs and alcohol laws and right of way.
    Past that, drive with one of your parents and have them talk you through the process. That physical experience will offer you more than studying the book.

I did what I'm recommending above. I missed like 2 questions in total. While in personally know 3 different people (all intelligent, who did well in school) who studied the book forward and backward, yet they failed the test 3 to 6 times. Because they didn't spend much time at all actually in the car. You learn most, by actually doing.

What Girls Said 3

• I passed the test for it on my first try. As far as studying goes there was a website my driver safety teacher gave us to go on which would quiz you on the questions that show up on the permit test.

• Wasn't difficult for me, did the online test practice just before i took it and passed 30/30 :D you'll be fine!! :)

• Not hard at all, just make sure to study extra good before you take it. I suggest looking over the different signs. Some may be tricky. Goodluck!

• Alright! Thanks! Did you study a book or just a packet?

• They gave us one in the class I took, if not, you can just look up the basics and look off of that:)

• Alright! Thanks!

What Guys Said 7

• Haha @soccerchick4eva... should i even mention mine :") haha

And dont worry Bud, you'll be alright, just dont pull any awesome burnouts or donuts at the very start... leave them for about 10-13.54mins in, optimal time to score the "give the assessor a heart attack" card :") it works everytime haha

• Lol dude it's a permit test not a license test, there's no driving portion

• mark failed his actual test tho :P ahhahaha

• :O DID NOT hahaha yeah I did, mate :") ahh fun times those hahahaha

• In the Canadian province of British Columbia, you have to take a learners permit, a novice driver test and a full license test. You first get your learners and wait a year then you can get your novice license which is referred as your N. The restrictions is that you can only drive one extra passenger except an immediate family member and your blood alcohol level has to be at 0. After 2 years with your N and safe driving, you can get your full license. You can drive as many people as possible and have a beer before you can drive.

On my full license test, some idiot almost crashed into me. Luckily I am a good driver and prevented the accident but the accident would have been the other guy at fault.

• That really depends on the examiner. My father has always been a car enthusiast and taught me to drive even before I could reach the pedals. By the time I was legally allowed to take the test I knew my way around a car pretty good. That didn't stop the asshole from failing me for "having a good technique but being too relaxed behind the wheel". The "theoretical" part is pretty easy and won't be much of a trouble for anyone.

• Not hard at all, and I studied by taking the practice test online. The motorcycle permit test is much more difficult.

• Alright, I'll try out the test

• got my car driver lic and latter motorcycle and class a cdl all on the first try. written tests all so on first try

• Easy af

• What did you do to study?

• I passed my normal vechel3 Comercial vechel3 motercycle and emergency vechel3 first try but I also have been driving since I could reach the pedals