What body type do you find most attractive (on either male or female)?

What body type do you find most attractive(on either male or female)?

This is my favorite body type. Do you have a body type you like more? What is it that attracts you to that body type? Also what other features or qualities would make you more or less attracted to someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess hour glass but idc

• What body part do you like most on a girl?

• 😂and eat pizza

• And chocolate😋🍫
      Wow now I really wish this could actually happen XD

What Guys Said 11

• It's funny. My friends and parents say I have low standards when it comes to that but I like to think I'm very flexible. When I think about body type I think of girls as rubber bands. Meaning the more you stretch it, the thinner it gets. That's how I like it. If a girl is short (5'2" and under) I would rather her be heavier but if a girl is taller (over 5"2) I'd rather her be skinnier.

• I like a girl who has shape to her body. Even a little chubby. I've never cuddled with a chubby girl so I wonder if it would be softer and keeps me warmer when cuddling.

• I like human. Any kind, any race or any ethnicity. I bet attached to and attracted to human. That's my type.

• thigh gap is the most important thing for me

• That's hard to find

• nope, there is ugly people who have thigh gaps too !
      beauty standards vary between people and it's not the important thing at the end a beauty person without experience is useless ;)

• What do you mean without experience?

• Why is he digging his ass?

• I like skinny girls with large natural boobs

• Slim and stacked!

• His torso seems too long his legs too skinny and his package bulge to big for his body frame.

• The picture I posted?

• Oh OK. Guess I really never paid attention to these guys. His chest looks muscular but not from lifting weights I guess and broad shoulders. Guess the long limbs and big hands might explain the big package lolol

• He's muscular from swimming more so then lifting weights I guess

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7