Is 6 feet tall a bad height? It seems tall but it also seems average.. if I'm in the pub or walking down the street I always feel short :(?

When I'm out in clubs or the pub or wherever I always feel short even though im a good 2-4 inches taller than a lot of men. My dad is 6'1 and his family have a history of being pretty tall.. my mum is only 5 foot though whereas I am 2 inches taller than both my brothers. Is there a chance I will grow taller? I am 19 by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• You're tall!
    But definitely not extremely tall.
    You're only 19 years old, looks like you still have a little over a year left to grow.

Most Helpful Guy

• 6ft is a very solid height. You feel short because you notice guys taller than you more since taller than you means very above average. Ever noticed when you get a new car, you start seeing the same one everywhere?

What Girls Said 3

• it's tall enough. I'd prefer a guy to not be any taller than 6'

• Don't worry, 6ft is a good height.

• 6' feet is a perfect height. I'm 5'11 and sometimes I feel the same exact way you do.

What Guys Said 0