In a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate your voice?

So, I hate my voice, LIKE REALLY HATE MY VOICE! so I would say a 10.

1- love it
10- abosolutely hate it

Use vocaroo to tell me something interesting about yourself or to tell why you like your voice so much, or tell me something random.

vocaroo. com

0|0
31|32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• Are you kiddin'? I LOVE my voice! Without it I'd order a steak medium-rare, and probly end up gnawing on raw tripe! Ask a girl out to dinner, and probly end up cuddlin' in the jacuzzi with her gay brother! I could always learn sign language, but with my luck, I'd fall into an open manhole and get eaten by giant sewer rats while screaming my fingers off!

1|0
    0|0
    • Tried way too hard.

• Show All
    • Lol, you're 60, I guess you've got nothing else. It's alright Gerry.

• Exactly! Us old guys have nothing better to do. You, on the other hand, at age 24, are in the prime of your life, yet social bankruptcy has led you to dwell inconspicuously here in the place where dreams go to die. What misfortune has befallen you? Mongoloidism? Brain damage? Paint chip addiction? Untreated stool impaction?

• Mmm. 7. I have a relatively high pitched voice for a male. Not very high pitched, just not low. It sounds nerdy know-it-all to me. Except I'm like a wannabe nerd. I don't feel my voice reflects my personality. I don't have a mic, so I can't use vocaroo. But. I don't like my voice, anyway, so I prolly wouldn't anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 3. I am very happy with mine. It's low to the extent I want it to be. Obviously could make an improvement if I had the option but I am still totally fine with what I got.
    Get a vocoder and record yourself singing something. Or sing something, install Audacity and add vocoder effects (it will take some time to learn), and listen. You will love your voice after that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate mine with a 4/10. It's normal but it's dull at the same time. At least I'm not high pitched, methinks.
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0c938wu6fbC

3|0
    0|0
  • Mine is alright I guess. It's kind of flat, I wish there was a little more intonation, but whatever. I don't hate it. I'd say 2-3.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here are my dulcet tones - I don't have a grand scale of things rating just maybe a satisfaction rating of where I am now (around 9 or 10)
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CPDuRkHoiO

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate hearing it played back to me. Its not high pitched but its less than what I would consider ideal. I wish I could have @redthread 's voice :(

2|0
    0|0
  • definite 1...
    but when i hear it on some kind of recording.. video or audio... ugh... its horrible.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, somewhere between 1 and 4, depending on a few things. My tone changes depending on who I'm talking to, what sort of conversation it is, the time, etc.
    I would record a little message, but I don't want anyone thinking I'm talking to myself in my room :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Here I answer your question http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZfEGYcg270

1|0
    0|0
  • http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hq9naWGXZo

Im gonna give myself a 4 on this one, but y'all tell me what you think?

2|0
    0|0
  • I neither love it nor hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'ma say 4/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely hate my voice. If I hear a recording of my voice, I literally cringe. I'm like "fuckin A man, I sound like such a dork!" I hate it. I've found most girls have nice voices. Especially when you they sing. Not all of coy it most girls I come across.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5/10

Somedays it sounds better than others.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I sing...10

My voice gets sexy after a night of yelling and partying... what I've been told

2|0
    0|0
    • ahha interesting! I guess they're trying to tell you something. Yes, they trying to tell you that you should go out and have more often! ahah xD

• maybe 3... not the voice I want but also not bad enough to really hate it or make me unhappy

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I missed the vocaroo thing but there is nothing interesting to say and you heard it before so meh

• About a 8

1|0
    0|0
  • My voice ranks up there with Morgan Freeman... It's universally loved and admired.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably an 8.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a Liam neeson bass voice. I love mine. So epic. The ladies like it,. hehehe

2|0
    0|0
  • 2 I don't really hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my voice...
    I sing plus I have a masculine voice which brings attention in the room.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never thought about it... LOL. I don't mind my voice I guess..

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no issues with my voice.

1|0
    0|0

I don't like it...

1|0
    0|0
  • i orgasm with my voice... its excellent :))

2|0
    0|0
  • 1 for everything, also my sound is capable for singing but not so long :)

1|0
    0|0
  • U probably sound like a man

1|0
    0|0

because I naturally have a deep voice, but I can sing Michael Jackson octaves lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30