What make you honk when you drive?

I was wondering what makes you honk while driving? My family and friends say I honk too much but people can be so stupid at driving! I hate when someone pulls out right infront of me and they drive really slow. Dont know where they are going, cut right infront of me, keep braking infront of me, dont use turn signals when they are about to turn, and etc. Is that too much? What makes you honk?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just for when someone pisses you off though lol. I use it to get someones attention if I don't think they see me. Safety. Eg. If someones is in their car but parked and you're passing them I might honk so they look at me and I know they see me so they don't open their door in front of me or get out (if I'm really close to them) or they don't pull out in front of me. It's one of the main things they teach in driving schools, "make sure they see you, use lights, horn and signals"

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if the person sits at a green light too long.

What Guys Said 16

• If she flashes me I honk my appreciation.

• i honk when the light turns green and the person in front hasn't let off the brake for about 4 seconds.

• Probably to get someones attention so they do not get run over, seeing a lady friend of mine walking down the street, and once my horn just stuck on while driving through town.. in that scene... I just waved.. take care

• Nothing honestly, I don't really honk.

• i've only used my horn once and that's because the dude sat through the light for like 30 seconds... but people are absolutely retarded where i live so i'm not surprised i've used it more.

• I honk if people create a dangerous situation that could have easily been avoided. Or to draw someone's atention. For example i am in someone's blind spot and they turn on their indicator to change lanes.

• I normally reserve the bird for people who cut me off and honk to say bye to someone.

• When I see workers on strike like when the public school teachers of British Columbia went on strIke I honked in support

• someone who almost caused me to crash

• i dont remember the last time i used the horn on any vehicle

• Someone who isn't driving well at all. I rarely honk the horn.

• people not following road rules, like signalling ahead of turning.

• Mostly when I see someone I know walking.

• If somebody drives dumb, i. e. Cuts me off or something like that

• I honk when I'm horny. :P

• Horny, honk if you're horny

http://i.imgur.com/fHsEkKd.jpg

What Girls Said 0