Who thinks Hitlary Clinton will make a good president?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a liar and manipulative as fuck. She flip flops on everything and only cares about women's issues when it benefits white women. Her entire campaign is paid for by the corporations she's being "promising" to "regulate". I call bullshit. She just cares about power and not the American people.

• Everything she says seems like a lie to me. I can't see her appeal. Normally I can see a candidates appeal whether they seem good or bad, but I honestly can't see why any person would like her. Obama was at least charismatic.

• @Rawrzz I refuse to let the DNC and Hillary manipulate me and Bernie has started fighting against them more seriously too. Get your hopes up and fight the good fight because if you've already accepted Hillary as the winner then you've given up

• Pretty much given up on America. If he doesn't win, and it's Trump or Hillary, I'm off to Scandinavia. But, it's better to hope for the best and expect the worst. That's my philosophy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if she'd make a good president. I do believe she is a horrible excuse for a human being. You don't have to be a good person to be at least an OK president, Nixon for example or LBJ.

What she really is is the poster child for everything that's traditionally wrong with the US political system, as opposed to Trump who is the poster child for everything that's becoming wrong with the US political system.

So in a sick way Clinton is the conservative choice. For people who want good old fashioned corruption rather than forging ahead into new unknown worlds of craziness.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think she's perfect, in reality, she's not my first choice. But I would vote for her. She's much better for this country than cheeto.

• She will run our country into the ground, slowly. While trump will do it in about an hour. Honestly this is how I feel about the election.
    media.giphy.com/media/4Mi76qBcS05s4/giphy.gif

• Although I think she has the right mindset non of the candidates seem fitting to me. I might get a lot of hate for saying this but I do not think America is ready for a female president just yet. Do not get me wrong I am all for womens equal rights I just feel as a country we are not yet ready.

• I think most people have no issue but we shouldn't vote for a woman for the sake of her being a women. That's the only issue I have for people voting for her since that seems to be a big reason for people supporting her.

• Nope

• No, she's a snake without her own opinions.

• Better than Trump or Cruz

• Only if she does nothing like she normally does. If she actually tries to do stuff I have a feeling it may be worse than already awful Obama.

• Why do Americans hate on Obama? He's the best, not to mention what he's done with the shithole Bush handed him. Didn't have a lot to work with did he?
    Give him other term I say!!

• He did awful with a bad situation.

• She's fully competent to lie, pander, and be bought out right along with the best of them. Since that's the sole purpose of today's politicians, I'm sure she would do fine.

• Bernie > Hilary > Drumpf > Ted Cruz

• *Hillary

• Nahh haha

• It needs to catch on lol

What Guys Said 29

• She just wants to make history as the first female president. Being a woman is all she holds on to, because she knows people are extremely easy to manipulate nowadays. Most of her voters want her because she's a woman, cause deep down they know if they say they don't want her, they're gonna accuse them of sexism.
    I haven't seen all the debates, but I've seen few, and in all of them when asked what would make her presidency different than anyone else's, she says because she's a woman and it's about time to have a female president.
    No, it's not about time, it's about how good of a president you'll be. I don't want a person that thinks like that.

I don't think Hillary will make a good president, just look at what she's done.
    I think the only capable of being a good president is Bernie.

• Hillary, who was fired by the Watergate investigation for being incompetent and unethical; who has left a trail of 'suicides' and 'accidents' of anyone who became inconvenient to her; who enabled her husband, the psychopathic serial rapist; who armed ISIL; and who used ISIL to murder those in Benghazi who refused to turn over weapons to ISIL.
    Yeah, that Hillary.
    "What difference does it make."

• Do I think she's corrupt and had a bad personality? Yes.
    Is she qualified, professional, and has good platforms I can stand on? Yes.

I'd rather have her than Drumpf.

• She's scum of the earth. She'd be perfect.

• Not me. She's not qualified to be president. When she was Secretary of State (part of the national security team of the country) she sent and received classified information (some with the highest secrecy rating there is) on a private, non-secured email server she had in the basement of her house. If Obama wasn't president, she probably would have already been indicted.

• You will find out soon enough

• She might just manage to lower the bar further than Obama has already, if that's possible.

• Lol please don't make me laugh that woman isn't fit to look after a cactus plant much less a country.

• I think she will make a good president

• She'll do alright

• Politicians are just puppets for the Rothschild Cartel , the supposed " opposition " is merely a ruse , they all piss in the same pot & are best buddies behind the scenes !!

• Hell, to the no. I would sooner vote for trump. Or better yet sanders.

• Decent but we can definitely do much better. Don't settle for less

• she would be horrible

• Clinton is the Illuminati candidate. Nothing will change, things will just get a little bit worse every day.

• nah i would vote for the for the god emperor trump :P

http://i.imgur.com/FMYChqg.jpg

• I do.

• Obama 2.0, doing enough to not look like a total jackass.

• Depends from which perspective.

• She's a pathological liar. Worst out of all the candidates.

• I'm still holding out for a Bernie miracle. I will not be voting for her, regardless.

• Not much would change. It's like Obama having a third term

• She'd make a better inmate. Super lesbian - maybe she'll even get to bring Huma.

• Yah she will be good at killing people. We all need to feel the bern

• He'll make everyone poor through his tax increases though.

• @front2back he can tax the rich harder. They got more money. But politicans are puppets of a higher power who holds the worlds money. World leaders answer to them.

• It is true, Bernie isn't corrupt, and that's one thing I really like about him.

Bernie's tax plan is nice, but it's about as much as you can get from the top of the chain wealth. Yes, you *could* tax the top 1% very high, but remember the top 1% includes households that make $500k per year, and households that make $500 million per year. It's really the top 0.1% screwing things up.

We also have to realize that the top 20% of income owners ($150k+) own 50% of the country's wealth, but also pay nearly 85% of the country's income taxes. Obviously we shouldn't tax the poor more, but at what point do we say, "okay they pay their fair share"?

It's not a simple solution.

• Chances are she'll be average.

• What to do? Not citizen, can't vote her. I'll not vote her.

• She's cold, corrupt, dishonest and power hungry, but I think she can get shit done I guess.

• Your characteristics of her don't seem to go along with getting shit done lol

• Clearly not you.

I don't think any of the candidates would make a good president. Definitely will be the first time since G HW Bush to not get reelected again for 2020 because no way is the next president going to be popular after a year or two to end up getting reelected.