Does anyone else get so bored they dont know what to do lol?

this happens to me all the time. are there any ideas on what to do to pass the time? like right now im rewatching shows on Netflix lol does anyone else get so bored they dont know what to do lol?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• uh, tell me about it! i feel yo pain. Right now i am messing with the T. V and watching stupid infomercials. HAHA They're trying to sell the magic bullet. LOOL

What Guys Said 14

• I have rarely ever been bored. I often choose between between a full nights rest (5 to 6 hours for me) and experiencing life, whether it's meeting new people, reading and learning new things, hanging out with friends, video games, etc.. Oh and spending some time on here from time to time.

• I do get bored like that but then I go out for a jog.

• i totally would... if i were allowed to leave the house lol

• Have you called the police and told them you're being held hostage?

• omg no 😂... not yet. could you call for me? they took my charger too 😱😰😭😂😂😂

• sure it happens... find some people to talk to, watch stuff you like or do any others of your hobbies, or be productive for once

• I can always find something to do. Not too hard if you think outside the box. If you got no accessories or whatever then play songs in your head. It will feel like you're actually listening to them through headphones or stereo. Play a movie in your head (if you memorized at least parts of it).

• omg this makes sense lol back in preschool someone used to call it "the movie behind our eyelids" when it was naptime LOL

• Tons of stuff.

• i am bored and jus want to write whatever comes out from my mind. electroencephalography :)

• Go outside for a walk and smoke a joint. That's what I do when I'm bored at home but I rarely have down time. My life is just too busy.

• lol thats not my scene. never tried weed. someone brought pot muffins to school once n they asked me if i wanted one. i couldnt stop laughing just imagining how incredibly annoying and loud i would be high LOL the walk sounds nice tho!

• Watch Youtube videos, participate in threads online. Reading a much of stuff. :0

• same with me, boredom with me all the time too. ughhhhh

• I get a sleep pill and play a game with mo phone and after 30 mins I will go to a deep sleep. that simple

• naw i dont need pills. if i could im pretty sure i could sleep in and on anything lol

• i just spend that time on gag lol

• yeah but gag gets old after a while. the same questions seem to pop up lol goshdern humans thinkin the same thang xD lol

• thats so true. people always ask the same questions on here XD

• Talk to me and the girl's

• Very often... I can't wait for summer so I can spend more time outdoors...

• omg i know right? weather is getting nicer here but its still too cold for shorts in my opinion

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5