If you were on a tv dating show and you got this choice, what would you do?

(if you're a guy please read section '1' if you're a girl please read section '2')

Section 1:
Imagine you're on a tv dating show. there are only three guys, you included, and two girls left.
the host explains that the girls each get to choose one guy they'd like to date. that means one guy is gonna go home alone. but the host gives you a choice. he has an envelope in his hand with 2000 dollars cash in it. he tells the guys that one of you can choose to go home, and they can take the money with them, or you can stay and hope one of the girls picks you. if you don't get picked you won't get the cash either. the other two guys won't pick the cash, would you?

Section 2:
Imagine you're on a tv dating show. there are only three girls, you included, and two guys left.
the host explains that the guys each get to choose one girl they'd like to date. that means one girl is gonna go home alone. but the host gives you a choice. he has an envelope in his hand with 2000 dollars cash in it. he tells the girls that one of you can choose to go home, and they can take the money with them, or you can stay and hope one of the guys picks you. if you don't get picked you won't get the cash either. the other two girls won't pick the cash, would you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, I'd probably only have signed up to the dating show for a bit of a laugh anyway, I don't take them too seriously and I doubt a real relationship would form because of it for me, so I'd probably just go for the money.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pff, I would take the cash. Unless by getting picked I would have a chance for more cash.

What Girls Said 12

• I'll take the cash. I wouldn't be interested in some random guy off a tv show and even if I was then I doubt it would last very long.

• I'd take the money. 2000 isn't that much, but I'm poor haha

• I would take the cash. It would be the smartest move. Why would I want to date a stranger anyway? Even more, why would I let them judge my worth by my appearance?

• Depends on whether those two guys were my first two choices

• hell yeah, i don't need a date. $2,000 can pay for a luxurious trip

• Yeah I'll take the money. That's like half a semester right there and I don't know these people! Even if I knew them I'd take it!!

• Well there's no way his picking me anyway may as well take the money!

• I'll take cash.

• Yes. I'd rather have the cash then date a guy I don't know

• I'd take the cash and au revoir.

• Take the cash.

• I'd absolutely take the cash unless I was all in on the relationship front which isn't likely if I only met him that day on the show. I kind of prefer to know someone for years and know a good amount about them before heading into relationship mode.

What Guys Said 5

• Would definetly take the cash get myself something nice then if i feel lonely ill pay a girl to go on a date with me

• Yes, I'll take the cash. There's a million other fishes in the sea, dawg.

• I'll take the money and leave.

• I'd take the cash.
    What's the fun if you get the girl in a dating show.

• GIVE ME THE CASH DAMMIT!!

Turn it into ones for me so I can fill my bathtub and roll around!