Is this embarrasing?

So I was at the gym talking to a friend of mine and then one her friends come and we were just talking about movies and where he works and all. Then they went to the cardio and I left cause I finished gymming. As I was leaving I realised I didn't have my earplugs, so I went up to the gym and then I found them and then I see a guy I thought he was the guy I spoke to with my friend and then he is looking at me so I say hi and then he says hi and then I ask him what do you do exactly and then he says I work with my dad and then I am like didn't you say you worked at this... place and then he is like no that another guy. I was like ooh okay and then he is like you are in the media industry, i am like yes, ... is a good place to work at. I am so embarrased, do you think he must have told that other guy about what happened otherwise it would not have even mattered to him?

Updates:
Guys, are you sure this isn't embarrassing?

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• Eh, not really. He was probably just happy you actually said hi and talked to him.

1|0
    0|0
    • maybe, i think he did. but i shushed him away, cause i was embarrassed anyway. :P

What Girls Said 2

• Trust me, he spent no time thinking about that at all.
    You mistook him for someone else... that's a common mistake that happens to every one in everyday life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I couldn't make sense of the question.

0|0
    0|0
    • In short I mistook him for someone else.

• I wouldn't even worry about it at all. He won't have given a single thought to it in any way. I have 3 brothers and lots of male cousins and this type of thing wouldn't even enter their thoughts. So no, not embarrassing.

• Thank you! :)