Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hebrew.

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Blood is also taste. Serve with rice

• @atomique

They serve it with badly-made hummus to which they add olive oil from trees stolen from the Palestinians.

What Guys Said 13

• Dutch comes to mind.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whatever they speak in middle east..
    All I hear is " cough cough haalllalalaalalalalala faack amerika "

1|0
    0|0
  • English 😊😄

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely that weird thing they speak in Holland.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe Albanian is the champion of ugly languages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know i never found chinese beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • No language is ugly, language is like an art. It's used to communicate so it's a beautiful thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • croatian, romanian... theese kind

0|0
    0|0
  • Too write or speak?

0|0
    0|0
    • the both

• Show All
    • SO, speak

• That would be German for me. I just can't stand the way how they pronounce things. I tried to get over this but every time I hear someone speak it I'm just gone by the wind.

• russian

0|0
    0|0
  • profanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably German and Hungarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • turkish i guess.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Vietnamese, followed by Thai & Arabic - like no offence to any Vietnamese or Thai person on here but they always remind me of ducks when they talk it's just so annoying 😝 Haha in my high school we had this "Vietnamese gang" and I just really wanted to punch them whenever they started talking in Vietnamese but then I decided not to because the reasoning seemed a bit weak in case a teacher would have caught me 😂😭 Arabic just sounds like they're kinda spitting the words so I never thought it was nice but this might depend on the region, too so I'm not sure if I can judge the entire language here :P

0|0
    0|0
    • I had vietnamese too in my school but they never talk in vietnamese so I don't know the sound of it ^^

• Show All
    • @nfigure haha it's still funny though, sad that there were no subtitles on the actual trailer (I think it was one?)

• @Jxpxtxr Aw nope, no options for subtitles. Only people with special superpowers can decipher it, like me! :P They should just throw a red cape around my back right now, lol. xD

• Um I heard Dutch on TV once and I didn't like it.
    My favorite are Arabic (the Classic Arabic to be precise and spoken by normal people) , Italian and French.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think the German language is cool, but sounds harsh and then the poor guys sound terribly feminine when they speak English with an accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not really ugly but Danish and Dutch sound very strange to my ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like how German sounds.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion, German or Russian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care much for German...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • german and most non-romantic european languages sound ugly, i also think vietnamese sounds odd. most pleasant languages are arabic, swahili, korean, somalian and romance languages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the way French sounds.

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• it sounds gross, like they have a cold. like they are coughing up phlegm or trying to keep their nose from running.

• Redneck language

0|0
    0|0
  • Klingon

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish

0|0
    0|0