What are you going to do this summer or where will you go?

I have no idea what I want to do. Any suggestions?

Updates:
Summer break, I mean.

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and we'll see where to go from there xD

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just going to try having fun with my friends. I'm going off to college, so I want to just have fun with them and have a summer to remember. :) I'll hang out with my best friend, my boyfriend, hopefully get my license, and just wild out. Haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'm taking summer courses so I'll be swamped with that nonsense lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Seattle?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to:

Seattle, WA
    Vancouver, BC
    Portland, OR
    Northern Cali
    Alaska (maybe)

1|0
    0|0
  • Summer is my busiest time of year. I will likely take a break in September and head out kayaking and camping for the week on Georgian Bay, like below.

northernontario.travel/.../...975cb63791f3e_XL.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • This summer, I don't think I am going anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I guess I should probably plan something. I just don't know where or what. Granted, I don't have a lot of money (does anyone?). But I will consider doing something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying local in the greater vancouver area. Summer time is so nice here why should I go anywhere else?

0|0
    0|0
  • Orlando for Volleyball Nationals!!

0|0
    0|0
  • isle of man TT

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well my whole family is flying to Tunisia because my uncle is getting married but I can't go with them because of uni 😕 But I'm planning a short trip in late summer/early autumn to Kopenhagen or somewhere in Spain. I hope it'll work out! 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Work, work, work, work, work. Wedding. Work, work, work, work, work.

1|0
    0|0
  • HOMEWORK! SCHOOLWORK!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm hoping to see a certain someone and take a trip somewhere. I'm not sure where I'm going yet or if it'll happen, though.

0|0
    0|0