What is your favorite and least favorite of every person running for president?

Updates:
The question is to list your favorite and least favorite about each candidate.

Let me clarify again. The question should be answered like this

Candidate name:
Favorite thing:
Least favorite:

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Favorite: sanders. Preferably anyone but Trump.
    Least favorite: Trump.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite: Gary Johnson, believes government should be truly limited — limited in the way the Founders envisioned. Responsible adults should be free to marry whom they want, arm themselves if they want, make their own decisions about their bodies, and lead their personal lives as they see fit — as long as no harm is done to others. And they should be able to do so without unconstitutional scrutiny by the NSA, the ATF, the DEA or any other government agency.

Least Favorite: Everyone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• don't care yet, angolan elections are in 2017. this site needs to stop with the American centric questions >.<

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• John Kasich is the candidate I like. Of the others (I'm including Vice President Biden, with the talk of him being recruited to secure the Democratic nomination if Hillary gets indicted - which she quite beyond likely will be), here's my ranking of them from my favorite to my least:

#1- Biden
    #2- Bernie
    #3- Cruz
    #4- Hillary/Trump/Apocalypse

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought your question said "Who's your favorite and least favorite candidate?"

Kasich is a governor rather than merely a Senator, business owner or terrible Secretary of State, so he can take charge more than any of the others; I also agree with him on foreign policy and controlling our borders, two of the biggest issues I'm basing my vote on. I don't like how he supports citizenship for illegal immigrants (I don't believe in deporting them, but I don't think they should be citizens unless they go through the process).

I ranked the others based on how capable they are to lead: I'd rather have Bernie than Cruz, Hillary or Trump, but Biden's agenda doesn't include Bernie's desires that would raise the national debt toward economic bankruptcy if not for the Republicans in the Senate; Cruz isn't anti-Second Amendment and pro-illegal immigration like Hillary nor are his policies as anti-Muslim and detrimental in dealing with foreign threats as Trump.

• I like Trump and I hate Hillary

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Kasich would be decent, but I know he's not going to win the primary. Least favorite is Clinton, with Trump not far behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sanders>Clinton*>Kasich>Cruz =Trump > some rapper > open neonazi

0|0
    0|0
  • Bernie Sanders>John Kasich>Anyone Else

0|0
    0|0
  • They all suck. It's sad USA is guaranteed a crap president this time.

0|0
    0|0
  • #Feelthebern Not any negatives to the Bern

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say, they are the worst batch running this year I have ever seen, I think Trump is only possible one or Hillary but they both scare me as possibly running the country

0|0
    0|0