Math: Who Agrees?

M. A. T. H

Mental. Abuse. To. Humans = MATH

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• The day I took my last college math course, and finished my last math final, I threw a party. I'm a true believer that some people are just much better at some subjects than others. I excelled at everything else my whole entire educational career... except my math courses. The struggle was real, and I was all to happy to say goodbye and shut the door on it.

• LOL! I like math!

• There was a meme in Romanian with a maths book at a psychiatrian.
    "I feel like no one understands me" or something along this line. 😂
    It's true af.
    And I'm doing M1. 😐

• yessss. I have always hated maths haha

• I actually like Math. Except if it's parabolas cause that shit is stupid as hell and practically pointless unless i plan to calculate how much my cereal bowl can hold.

• Not my favorite thing, but thankfully I'm half way decent at it.

In truth, you can't function in this word without math.

Sorry bro. ✌

• LOOOL yeah that's funny

• LOOL

I saw this yesterday. And I totally agree!
    Math was a nightmare for me.

• Meeee!!! Math sucks.

• Yep lol

• I agree. xD

• thas right

• Nope, I love Math, especially algebra.

More Algebra The Honor.

• I love math.. especially calculus lol.

• 100% Accuracy

• it's not mental abuse if you stopped trying to resist understanding it. most kids i work with already have an idea in their head that they can't possibly understand it, that's a slave mentality. you can understand anything you want to because humans have that capacity.

• Haha agree, I so hate math

• I totally agree

• I actually happen to love math lol but i get that it can be a pain the ass sometimes

• Agreed.

• Only pre-calc and geometry.

• As a Math teacher of course I can't agree with this! XD

• My math teacher admitted that he doesn't like math lmao

• Not for me. I love math.

What Guys Said 21

• I couldn't pass algebra and quit hs because of it. I've never regretted it. I still did my dream job for my dream company without even a GED so fuck everyone that says algebra is necessary and fuck everyone that says a college education is a must and fuck everyone that says if you drop out of hs you'll be a failure in everything you do for the rest of your life. I proved everyone of you sorry fuckers wrong

• I know what you mean. Calculus is awful. That being said, it is a necessary evil. Math helps out a lot of things work in life.

Luckily, it isn't necessary for everyone to learn advanced stuff, hence why I'm staying as far away from it as I possibly can haha

• This is a terrible thing for an Asian to say but I always hated Math. But the more I grew up in the real world the more I realized how crazy important it is. Math is arguably the biggest building block of the modern civilized world. Architecture, Computer Science, like, all this crazy shit is FOUNDED on Math.

• Nope.
    Math is a fundamental skill. Everything around you was designed and engineered because of math. I particularly liked algebra and statistics classes.

Let's be real tho, calculus can go to hell however lol.

• Oh bullshit! All anyone needs to know is how to use a calculator. If anyone wants to be an engineer or something let higher math courses be electives for those people instead of forcing it on the rest of us with this one size fits all approach to education. If a person needs help with math in the real world there's engineers and cpa's to go to to help

• That still isn't doing your dream now is it?

• @reptocarl it pretty much is my dream to be a baller in the office since I can't cut it for the NBA lol

• No maths is very useful for qualifications and is used in many industries and I actually like doing maths and solving equations etc.

• I loved math and found it easy when I was in school. It was pretty much the only subject I could get 100% in almost everything I did. But I know most would agree with you lol.

• Mental abuse to humans? Really? Math sure has helped me in life. I'm not sure how I could see it as mental abuse.

• My son and his ex are both teaching math.

scienceblogs.com/.../...6e958704-math_teachers.gif

• Say only the people who suck at it.

• Most math isn't a big deal, it's just not the most interesting thing in the world. It can be utilized to solve interesting problems though.

• It doesn't solve headaches tho lol

• Most math is pretty straight forward... I don't ever remember getting headaches from it. I think it's the domain I had to study the least for. It is boring though when you're just doing pure math.

• I wholeheartedly disagree, without math you wouldn't be here typing things on a keyboard driven by math, sending information over the internet in which both information processing and data transfer are driven by math, the connections between computers driven by math, pretty much EVERYTHING in ANY digital technology you use is driven by mathematics.

• agreed

• Disagree, but to each their own.

• Math is easy science is the real fuk

• Eh, Maths isn't that bad...

• I'd agree if you were here legally

• Agree.

• Math
    The thing that's annoying as hell to do especially if you suck at it but it holds the answers to all of life's questions.

• Math is the language you should learn to speak to the universe.

• It wouldn't be so awful if school taught useful math that actually had a purpose. All their problems focus on crap nobody cares about and serves no purpose.