I feel really uncomfortable in my own skin?

I'm so insecure, and whenever I start to feel okay about myself something knocks me back down. It's like yesterday I was at my friends house and her younger brother and sis were making cartoon characters and they made mine with a big head, a wide nose and tiny close set eyes. I was like stop but her brother said "we're only doing how you look". Now I feel really ugly!

I've always hated my nose because it's kinda bulbous and wide, and my eyes are a little on the smaller side. And I take after my mom for a chubby oval face. And I hate my body, everyone thinks I'm slim but when I see myself naked my breasts are a little droopy, my belly is fatty as well as my hips, my thighs are chubby too, and I've been exercising a lot but my weight won't go passed the point it's at, as hard as I workout!

I feel like I'm ugly compared to my friends as well, one of my closest friends in school is very slim without any excess fat and she's pretty. I'm always with her and her boyfriend and I can just imagine that everyone is thinking I'm the "ugly friend" :( I'm really not very pretty or nicely shaped. :(

I'm 17 by the way. Have you got any advice on how I can possibly improve myself, to make myself feel more confident?

What Guys Said 3

• You just have to remember that nobody is perfect. Everyone has little imperfections but that doesn't mean you're not attractive

• You need to stay true to yourself. You're your own person and no one can change that. Don't worry about others.

• What is your height, weight and bra size?

• 5'7, don't know my weight but I'm slim, and I'm 34D

• sounds perfect!

What Girls Said 0