When you move out are you going to disown your parents?

When I moved out I did and when they die I'm going to spit on their fucking grave.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• And waste my time on what? Some paper work and spitting? No. Fuck it, I always do what I can for the best. I don't care who is against me, whole world, my parents or whoever.

What Girls Said 21

• You sound pleasant.

No, I love my parents. They've given me so much and I'm grateful to them.

• Uhhh no way! I love my parents to death. Especially my mum. She went through a lot of shit but still raised me well. Worked hard and always provided me anything I wanted. Even though it meant having less for her. And I respect her a lot for that. Maybe you'll change your mind?

• No. They're my parents. I'm going to be there for them till the day they die. I feel like I owe it to them for bringing me up and making sure I was happy, safe and healthy. It's the least I can do for them.

• definitely not, and shame on you for the filthy way you talk about your parents.

• YUP! lol I am a rebel! DAMN WHERES MY BF! LOL

• I didn't disown them.

• Well thats a little aggressive, but none the less I didn't I just kept in less contact.

• Uh not intentionally, but knowing me I won't visit like ever. So there will definitely be a big, big distance created.

Even bigger if I manage to move out of state.

• Jesus Christ. No I love my parents! I want them to be in my life forever.

• When i moved out and in with with my boyfriend they threatened to disown me, because apparently im a shameful child.

But they got over it. And i decided to not hate them. Thus they can see that religion isn't what makes you be good to people.

• No. I love my parents. I am so grateful for them and everything they've done for me.

• No. I love my parents.

• No I happen to love my parents and always will. When I moved out at 19 years old they were always still supportive to me even when I made my own mistakes and poor life choices at times. I appreciate everything they have done for me.

• im tempted to ask what happened with your parents but i dont wanna be nosy >.<

and yeah ill still contact my parents cause they did deal with my shit also :)

• I'm sorry you feel like that but I understand. don't let anger rule your life its not worth it
    I did disown my father

• No, my parents are great and I'm very thankful to have them.

• you need help

• If you mean therapy I tried and it didn't work

• No my parents are great

• What happened between you and your parents?

• I doubt they were that bad, be reasonable.

To answer your question… No, I will absolutely not! They've done so much for me. Family is important.

• family is overrated

• how is it underrated? society touts "motherly love" as this superficially wonderful and amazing thing, like there's no other love like it (what a load).

• I'm not saying that it's underrated in society; I'm saying that you underrate it. Well, most of the time there is no other love like it. I'm not saying that a mother's love is unconditional, but that the conditions are greater than with any other love. Which is why mother's usually care more about their child than anyone else ever will.

• OMG NO. don't speak like that. I want to give you a hug lol

• Why do you want to give me a hug?

• Because they were psychologically abusive.

• my mom is verbally abusive and I used to get beat as a child eventhough i guess I kind of deserved most of them, but still I think it was smart of you on moving out and living your life and treating other people how you want to be treated. I feel like you are a great person. You moving out was better than seeking revenge when they are alive. Im just saying dude don't speak like that. You may not miss them now but one day you will

What Guys Said 9

• Wtf is wrong with you. They raised you, clothed you, fed you and provided for you.
    Least you could do is say thanks and visit them in their old age.

• No of course not I love my family especially my parents and they've been nothing but supporting.

• You either need intensive therapy or your ass kicked, Maybe both.
    I won't say much as I don't know any of your story, But I love my family.

• ... You need to talk, bro?

• Did your parents treat you like crap or were they great parents but you were an asshole to them? It seems like you won't disown them if you spit on their grave. After all, you are still acknowledging them by doing so.

• I didn't and I won't. I love my parents and am ruing the day when they pass.

• You sir, need therapy.

• been there
      done that
      didn't do shit

• I moved out 12 years ago and still love and care about my parents.

• I stop talking to that thing that gave birth to me. Later I moved across the country. I got word she died. I said "I can't resurrect her & if I could I wouldn't!"