Am I a bad person for doing this?

I don't have a friendship with a girl unless she was physically appealing to me , I can't bear talking to ugly ladies like really , with all respect to them but does this make me a bad person?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that makes you a bad person, but you could be missing out on having some great friendships. Sometimes those that may not seem attractive to you on the outside have great personalities.

• You're not open minded with friendships? You're not fucking her, so why should someone's appearance matter?

• I don't know that's what I feel but I don't do this a lot I mean that's if she's below the average , but I won't turn her down if she talked to me and I would respect her

• Understandable it's the way you just feel

• Yup.

What Guys Said 1

• No, it doesn't make you a bad person at all. It means that you know what you want and that your standards are important for you, but I hope you are giving equal importance to the personality as much as you are giving to physical looks, otherwise people will perceive you as shallow!

There is nothing wrong in giving importance to physical looks, but don't forget the personality aspect as well.