Do you like letting people take a picture of you?

0|0
29|25

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but not on my cousin case ! She take selfies with me everytime & all day!!! she keep delete them & retake like 40 times

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• Yeah, I don't have too much of a problem with it if they're close friends as long as they don't put it up online if I look like shit :P

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the situation lol, but i usually like taking pictures with other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually despise it because I always think I look absolutely horrendous but I earn money that way so I shouldn't be complaining..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! Sometimes I just pretend to be but I'm really more comfortable behind the camera :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I will just go with it so I'm not the annoying person making fuss over something so small.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I weighed more I HATED IT. Now that I've lost a certain amount of weight. I feel like the camera hates me less. So I might not mind it as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I feel good, yes but other I think I'd look horrible, always happy with a good photographer though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not. I let them take pictures of me anyway, tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooope. I hate photos of me. I never look right.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on whether i'm ready for it, if it's when i'm dressed up or prepared for the day then i don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it because I always look horrid!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I always look like a potato.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! I prefer being behind the camera

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no. Lol. I'm a selfie addict so if it doesn't look good I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I'm hideous 😂 Only I can take pictures of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I feel like I always look awful in pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, NOPE! i hate it. So so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how I feel about my appearance that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm camera shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're not strangers

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's my friends, then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, becauce i always look awful..

0|1
    0|0
  • 'No nigga'

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• I'm not much for getting my picture taken to be honest with you, I do not like it, something I get from my father, but I make exceptions of course mostly for my partner if she's the type who loves taking pictures lol. But otherwise I'm not one for pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a group picture? That's fine.
    Just by myself, I hate that lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all.. I always worry it'll turn out bad. It's even worse when you are on a night out drinking and people try to take them. I was quite drunk last time I was out and this girl started trying to video me and take snapchats with me, I really didn't enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like people taking my picture. I don't like taking selfies. I don't like taking pictures of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not photogenic, and I grew up with a mother who constantly wanted everyone to stop and pose for pictures.

I avoid cameras as much as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if they clicking from my phone, I'd just send it to em but they gotta get my flex poses right lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care so long as they ask me. I don't like when perv girls take pics with their phone and think I don't notice though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'll look bad. Only if they let me do it on my terms

0|0
    0|0
  • no one but the wife ever does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!

0|0
    0|0
  • no I hate having my picture taken

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose, unless I need to show my teeth in my smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no never, I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer if you take a picture when I don't notice. That way it's a very natural shot of me

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the personand the intent of the picture

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who clicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they ask first, then sure. If they just snap it of me, then no I fucking hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because they always catch me off guard me sister recorded me scratching my butt and put it on facebook, i hate cameras

1|0
    0|0
  • NO absolutely not. I don't know why, I just say "I believe the Amish that claim each picture captures a little bit of my soul"

0|1
    0|0