What's the most expensive thing you've ever broken?

Was it accidentally or intentionally?
And Did you have to pay for it?

Lets see how many of you lovely people are sabotagers ( is that a word?)

Most Helpful Girl

• BOY! I BROKE MY OWN HEART LOL! IT COST ME SO MUCH MONEY TO REPAIR MY INJURY! HAHA I meant emotional heart lol!

• I knew someone was gonna answer like this xD
      Is your heart all fixed up now?

• I'm kidding by the way don't take me seriously

• LOL WHOA! hahah! Okay I am done! Just fucking around!

Most Helpful Guy

• My brother sacrificed his own dreams just to let me fulfill my dream, I wanted to study abroad in some specific college which costs a lot of money it was like my family is gambling over me they put their everything on me so that I can live my dreams, so I was here in college finally all focused with studies as I never wanted to put down my family effort and never wanted to fail them so I was giving my 100% studying day and night and I had no other purpose. but I didn't knew what was coming some girls was noticing me for long time then one a gorgeous girl suddenly came to me one day when I was having my lunch usually at same place, she asked to sit very politely and then she said she want to talk to me as she has fallen for me and have huge crush with me, I was surprised totally it was hard to believe as dating was an impossible thing for me I had no previous records with any girls I was a big time sucker in dating, so it was me jaws open when such a gorgeous girl proposing for a relationship with some flower, it was all like a dream and hard to believe but whoaa! it felt like lottery of billions coming to my door, still I managed to say "No" because I knew in what circumstances I came here and if anything goes wrong I would ruin everything I don't wanted to take risk with any relationship so I said "No" but then she started following me trying to get me by different ways, crying around, leaving notes sending flowers, usually guys do that but she was a girl and I was a hungry dateless how far I could resist all this? one day she sat on her knees and I said "YES" I still regret that yes, I can't forget that nightmare it still give me goosebumps that was my worst decision of life, it spoiled and ruined everything, she first took me so high made me fall in love very deep with her and then suddenly she became rude and harsh like a b*it*h, she threw all unknown blames on me that left me shocked I was totally unaware of what she was talking and why she is doing that to me but it all looked so easy for her, she crushed me in seconds, my heart was broken, it was my final semesters and I was not feeling like to study at all I said I am sorry to my mom and dad and my brother I failed them, next day I got to know that she did all this for a "BET" to prove that she is able to spoil my focus and studies she is capable to grab any mans attention as I was very serious student in college so she bet with some girls to do that with me and she won.

• So it was my family's "TRUST" that I have broken so far the most expensive thing and I am still paying for it.

• I am from India too...

• @IceEverest thanks for the Mho brother :)

What Girls Said 17

• I spilled soy sauce on my lap top and had to get it fixed. That was $200 which my Dad was nice enough to pay half of. I nearly broke my family's washing machine. Someone left a hammer in the laundry basket completely covered in clothes and blankets. The basket was a bit heavier but I think I had put some books in it while I was carrying it up to save a trip. Dumped it in, didn't make a sound because it was so cushioned, and ran it. My Dad still won't let me live that one down.

• Uhhh, I broke the passenger side mirror off of the van that I drive for work accidentally. >_> Thankfully, my employers were understanding, and I didn't have to pay for it.

• a car...

• Lol, I guess my phone. I mean, I break things, but I haven't broken anything important except my phone as of late.

• It was a classic car thank goodness I didn't have to pay for it

• I shattered my foot when I was 12 because i was being an idiot that was a lot of money in hospital bills

• Three bones in my foot?

• My glasses, They slipped of my face and on the ground it went. The glass shattered. -.- it was horrible

• Probably a cell phone. Honestly not sure tho. I've dinged cars before but never anything major..

• i cracked my cheap smartphone but it's not an iphone and it still works. i'm pretty careful :D i deserve an iphone although i know something would happen to it pretty quick

• I broke a medium sized Christmas tree with ornaments I was young and it tipped and I was weak I forgot how it tipped lol

• A car. Fun fact: I never even had to take it out of park.

• I'd say my hip was probably the most expensive

• I don't recall breaking anything too expensive. A vase is probably the priciest thing I've broken.

• me and my brother broke a glass table once

• Just recently got into an accident and had to pay 2000 in damages. Sigh ~

• Probably this statue of a dog that belonged to my stepdad which was over £100 :s - I crashed my car into it. My Mum went ballistic but my stepdad was just grateful I didn't crash into his car, which was right next to it

What Guys Said 10

• welll its not easy to admit but i was working building large C&C machines. and there was a problem with one of the parts so i have to disassemble it to get it corrected. i forgot too remove one of the bolts then tried to life it with 75 tone crane. well the bolt gave and it took a lot to repair the damage

• A floor to ceiling mirror at a very expensive hotel. We were hitting golf balls out of our suit's balcony doors and one ricocheted.

• probably my mom's big toe. i was 6 or 7 and she was in the shower getting ready for a date. i was angry she was leaving me to a babysitter, so i kicked the shower door. i clearly remember not giving it my all, i just wanted to show my disgust. apparently it was glass (i thought it was some kind of plexiglass). cut up her foot, and off to the hospital she had to go for stitches =(

• Is it then when she disowned you and you became an orphan? That was fucked up I know but MAN, your username, you left me no choice.
      Jackassery aside, hope all went well after that.

• i feel bad to this day. =\ she knew it was an accident. she assured me the second it happened.

• Part of the garage lol, needless to say do not practice driving when you have your distracting buddy in the car.

• like... broken completely? a 300€ graphics card.

the most expensive damage. about 2000€ on the car

• my leg. was a 87k surgery American. also lost wages im easily out 140k from the incident.

• Blew up my neighbor's lawmover. It was... worth it :D

• My phone, it was 20 bucks, I've never broken anything more expensive then that, that I remember

• I think i just broke the replay button on youtube..
    Yes it was accidentally and no I'm not going to pay anything it's fee

• A $7 Million, M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank. I had to fix it of course.